The past back in 3rd grade

Mom where are you ? Mom mom mom oh there you are . What is it honey can you see I I'm busy right now doing some business work ok can you help with this problem please? 2 + 23 = this is is easy 25 is the answer now go finish your homework . Alright thanks ' your welcome . I was in 3rd grade why couldn't I not understand easy problem like this class please be quiet we have a new student his name is Mark Thomas . Can you sit by Charlotte she is over there by the left in the front with the blue glasses well hi mark nice to meet you how is your day today ? I don't talk to nerds and then this other girl said hey she was wearing lipstick hi how are you ? I like your hair and he says well hello great thanks like your headband. She was not a nerd and she had a lot of friends her name was daisy everytime when I get a new top she buys the same thing but when I ask some people they say no but when she says the same thing everyone says yes I love , it is so cute , where did you get it from? One day we had a valentine day party we all had too choose our Valentine's. I said in my mind please choose me Mark pick me don't pick daisy ? Mark p.o.v .
Daisy you are my special Valentine's I like as my girlfriend the whole class said Mark has a girlfriend daisy says yes .
Charlotte p.o.v .
What I yelled no don't pick her why he asked me because she is going to break up with you and move on and go to a another boy in 6 days please you have believe me . If you don't you will find out Charlotte let go of my arm stop it stop it someone help me and I don't believe you . The teacher pull me off on his arm she says ' Im going to call your parents right now you know better .