only part to story.. please comment what you think about it!!!!!!

We descended the stairs, and headed outside. The music from the party pounded in our ears as we crossed the backyard.
      "Ari, do you hear that?" Reynas voice trembled as she spoke.
       I looked up, and she was pointing at the treeline. There was something running  through the woods. It was coming straight at us.
       " What is that? It looks like-"
        "Run!" she screamed.
         It ran at us shrieking. I turned and screamed as i fell down. The ground felt so far away. It seemed like i never hit the dirt packed earth. Then i realised I was hovering in the air. Just inches above where i should be on the ground.
          "Ari!" Reyna screamed reaching out for me. She was blown backward by a powerful force. She hit the side of the house, and slumped to the ground. She didnt get back up.
          "Reyna! Reyna! Please get up." I screamed trying to pull free from the  unseen  restraints holding me back. In my mind the same words repeated over and over again"please dont be dead."
          Then I began to be lifted upward. It felt like forever, but i finaly reached the destination they wanted me at.Then everything went black.
           It has been thirty five years since Reyna died, I was abducted, and the experimants began. I would give anything to go home, but they told me that if i even tried everyone i cared about would die. The thing is i think they already are dead. If they werent they would have come looking for me by now.
           Then the sliding door to my room opened, and it came in.
            "Its time." it said.
            I had been waiting for this day to come, and its finally here. Today is the day I die.

...................................................AUTHORS NOTE....................................................................
       so what did you think? Was it bad? Should i make it a book? it took me a while to write it but i think it was worth it. just tell me what you thought about it please!!!!!