You Do What?

The kids started to board off the bus in single file and they all lined up at the doors inside the school, other kids from other buses and people from inside came over too, as the principal gave his normal morning speech. "Hello all my children, we welcome you back for another day of learning on this fine Thursday morning. As it is polite and custom, I'm sure some of you have realized we have someone new with us," He glanced over at Dan, it's not hard to tell if someone is new or not, mostly because the principal has everyone memorized and also I'm sure the majority is the way that Dan is dressed. Dan walked over to where the principal was standing, the principal gave Dan strange looks but kept his smile on his face. His clothes started to flutter in the wind that seemed to have built up from the smooth breeze.

He cleared his throat and began to speak, "Why hello, my name is Dan Daniel Goliath Fitz Fitzgerald The Third. But you can call me Dan or Fittzy. I will be going here for awhile or until I move again," Dan said with a big smile on his face. The principal nodded and was about to dismiss everyone until Dan help up a hand, "I just have one question," He announced, stopping everyone in their tracks.

"I'm looking for a Samuel Niekamp."

Sam feeling flustered again began to think rapidly, "What is he doing??" He thought as the principal confused as well, motioned him to come to them. Dan's eyebrows seemed to quirk up when he noticed Sam walking over to them, so he was correct after all. Once Sam had gotten over to them the principal cleared his throat, "Ah yes well, this is Samuel Niekamp" He said motioning over to Sam. "Do you two know of each other or?" Asked the principal as his eyes darted from Dan to Sam. Sam anxiously glanced at Dan to give the answers because he wasn't sure why he was up there in the first place. Dan smiled and nodded politely, "Well, you see, 'know' is a common relative term typically relating to a state of mind, you see." He then immediately pulled out a badge, it had a strange metal insignia on it. Dan held it up while pointing his strange bracelet that he wore on his wrist at anybody who moved. "Now then, I know this looks weird but I am a member of The GentleMen Association. I was sent to retrieve Samuel. Mission accomplished," He said quickly putting his badge away and turned to look at Sam, "We should probably start running now." He said as he swiftly grabbed Sam's hand and started to run, Sam squeaked in surprise as he started to run through the crowd of people. Was it getting hot or was it just him? His face felt oddly warm that's for sure.

Sam's day started off boring and dull as usual and as always, but this, he'd never expect this. Suddenly he was being pulled by a strange boy and running out the doors of the school as teachers and the principal started yelling from inside the building. Finally realizing his lungs were beginning to hurt and that his legs were becoming tired, it might be best to get some answers, "Uh, would you mind explaining where you're taking me?!" He called out as they kept running in a random direction.

Dan continued to run but did his best to explain, "As you know, my name is Dan Daniel Goliath Fitz Fitzgerald. My organization is tasked with finding and protecting certain people and you, my friend, are one of them. I don't know why, maybe I never will but I don't ask that and just do what I'm told now shut up and run." He said in between breaths.

"But where are we going?!" Sam yelled as the winds grew stronger and stronger. Dan pressed some buttons on his bracelet and a large metal ship appeared literally out of nowhere.

"That's where we're going!" Dan shouted as he pushed some more buttons and then suddenly a door opened and dropped some stairs. Before Sam could oppose, Dan pushed him inside.