To be honest, I thought I would be granted with a horrible step—mother and her daughters that hate me—just like Cinderella—and can't tolerate me. Though the complete opposite happened; Kiara welcomed me with wide—opened arms, and her daughter loves me like her own sister, and I can't ask for more.

This is what I keep thinking about until I go to sleep; that even through the mess of problems and misfortunes, somehow there will be something that lights the road for me, something that will strengthen my hopes. It strikes me that no matter how big and how much are the curses around me, there will always be this one single blessing that will shine bright until I hold it and appreciate it.

However, it turns out that I have more than one blessing. Through the problems in the city with Conall, there is Esme and Wren who always help me and have my back—they might not agree with my decisions sometimes, but it's enough that they are there. With me in everything that involves Louis, is my mother who loves me more than herself, who allows me to have my own decisions and protects me from the consequences, too.

There is my father; Aengus, who through this harsh reality and truth, pushes past himself to let me choose, to let me live and gives me the right. There's this second family that I was introduced to days ago, an ordinary family who accepts me and loves me.

But all of that does not mean anything to the only blessing that I will forever hold within me and appreciate with my heart, mind and body. Louis. Even though there's a lot of problems that lies between me and him, he is the one that makes me forget them, he is the one who saves me from losing my mind. He is my Louis; my shining blessing.

My one true love is summer. I love it so much. It's my favourite time of the year and my favourite weather. But I love Louis more than summer.

He is my summer, he is the one who warms my heart, and without him I'm winter; all cold and unbearable.

Friday morning comes by quickly, and because of sleeping in, I'm met with only Kiara when I enter the kitchen. She is cleaning when I say, "Good morning."

"Good morning," She grins, "Did you have a good sleep?"

I laugh lightly as I grab a bowl and the cereal. "Yes, slept amazingly."

"I'm glad." She nods with a smile while she cleans the counter.

Adding the milk to my cereal, I take out a spoon and sit down on the stool as I say, "Any plans for today?"

She hums excitedly before saying, "We're going to the movies tonight, since it's Friday."

"Seriously?" My jaw drops. I have always wanted to experience the cinemas in the city.

"Yes," She speaks proudly. "We're going to watch something funny."

I bite down on my lip to stop grinning before I say, "That's so cool."

The doorbell rings and Kiara huffs from under the counter as she says, "Can you please get that, Tallulah?"

"Sure," I respond, nodding as I get up and go to open the door.

If I can explain how the air literally vanishes from around me, I will. Unfortunately, I can't. The surprise on my face is priceless because I'm not ready for this. I'm fucking far away from being ready for this. The surprise is clearly noticeable on his face, too, as his jaw drops and his eyes widens. Why the hell is that happening to me right now?

"Tallulah?" My name rolls out of his mouth tightly and slowly, almost tortuously.

"Louis..." I whisper, unable to believe it myself.