Sisters No More!

I was walking by Clary's room, to get to my room, when I saw Lydia and her men leave it. Huh. They must have been searching for the cup...

"It's the right call. You'll see." I heard Alec say as he was walking out of the room.  

At the sound of his voice, I froze on the spot

At the sound of his voice, I froze on the spot. Great! I don't even need to go looking for him; he's found me. As soon as he walked out of the door I immediately grabbed his arm and made him walk with me.

"Whoa- Lily"

"Alicia." I quickly corrected. If I'm gonna be who I am supposed to be, I best use my real name. And if I'm gonna do that, I better start that habit now so I can get used to it sooner.

Alec didn't seem fazed by my insistence of using my real name, "Alicia, why did you grab me?"

I cringed at his booming voice, "Shhhh!" I hissed before whispering, "We gotta talk..."

I quickly led him to my room and locked the door, using the same spell that I had used earlier. He gave me a bewildered look, causing me to explain my decision, "We need to help release Meliorn from Clave captivity..."

At my words, he gave me a look of disgust, "Not you as well!" he headed for the door but I ran to stand in front of him, my hands up in a placating manner.

"Wait. Wait..." At my imploring look, he paused for a moment to gather his thoughts. After sharing a few moments of silence, he nodded slowly. At least he's letting me explain. That's all I need. Hopefully, he'll help me... I grabbed his hands and led him towards my bed, sitting down on the edge as I continued, "Okay. Look Alec, the only reason you really need to push you to help him is that your sister cares for him very much." He shook his head in annoyance and moved to get up but I grabbed his hands, halting his movements. "Okay. If that doesn't convince you, the fact that I had a vision about him might."

That did grab his attention. "A vision?" He said, looking at me in the eye for the first time since the conversation started. "What did you see?"

I gulped as I realised the seriousness of the situation, "Lydia is planning on taking Meliorn to the Silent Brothers to face the Soul Sword..."

"The Sword? But that could kill him!"

"I know Alec." I said with a sigh, "Would you mind keeping quiet for a bit? I wanna get this bit over with so we can start plotting..." I finished with a smirk. He shook his head with a slight smile before nodding in compliance, causing me to carry on explaining.

"...Yeah -erm. Like I said, Lydia is going to have people take Meliorn to the Silent Brothers. Apparently it's on the Clave's orders but you know as well as I do that Meliorn is innocent." He nodded his head begrudgingly in agreement. "If he does go through the trial, there is a very strong chance that he'll die. I don't like that. I don't want that." I said strongly before once again smirking, "...So I need your help in saving him."