Taylor Caniff

Requested by lonely101

My name is Deanna Sharp and I am in 10th grade. I have been bullied by Taylor Caniff since 6th grade. It has gotten worse by the years and today is another day in hell. 

I got out of bed and did my morning routine, then I put on a pair of jean shorts and a t-shirt. My jeans matched perfectly with my blue eyes, and they made my already long legs look even longer. I have ombre hair that goes to my butt, and I brushed it, but left it down. I ate an apple, grabbed my phone and back-pack and then went to wait for the bus.

I saw the ride to hell coming. I got on and sat by myself plugging in my earbuds. I listened to music all the way to school and then got off. I walked to my locker and put my things away that I didn't need and grabbed my books for science. I saw Taylor and his friends coming towards me and I knew I couldn't do anything to stop him from hitting me. He shoved me against the wall knocking my books out of my hand. He brought his hand to slap me and I closed my eyes. 

The slap that I was waiting for never came. I decided to open my eyes. His hand was right next to my cheek. I looked him in the eyes.

"I can't do it anymore."

I stood there confused.

"I'm sorry Deanna. I..."

"Why did you bully me?"

"I was stupid. I liked you from the moment I saw you, and wanted to get your attention."

"You did that by hurting me?"

"Yes. I'm so so so sorry and I know words can't make up for what I've done, but I hope my love can."

With that he crashed his lips against mine. I stood there shocked for a few seconds, but kissed back. We pulled away after a minute gasping for air. It was amazing. I couldn't believe that his touch brought something other than hurt to me, but it was crazy. No words can describe it.

"Deanna Sharp, will you be my girlfriend? I won't hurt you anymore, I promise."

"Yes Taylor. Yes I will."

Our lips were like two magnets attracted to each other. We kissed again until the first bell rang and then he picked up my books and walked me to science. 

My bully Taylor Caniff is now my boyfriend.

A/N

Sorry this took so long Deanna. Hope you liked it :)

Love you all