Shawn Mendes

Warning: I cried when writing this, you may cry when reading this. 

Alyssa's POV

I have been dating Shawn for four years. When he was 13 he asked me out and now that he is 17 we still are a very happy couple. I went to Magcon with and am supporting him with his music. He is wonderful. Well, that's background on Shawn and I.

Today he is coming back from visiting his family. He and I have a house in LA together, so Canada is far. I didn't go with him because he wanted to just spend time with his family. I put on the TV. There is news about Shawn. I know that a lot of these stuff are not true, but I'm still going to watch it. 

News Reporter: Shawn Mendes and Alyssa Johnson have been dating for four years, but are they over? Shawn told her he was going to visit family for a week, but what if he is dating secretly behind her back? There are photos with him and another girl, not Alyssa. Her name is Sarah and she and Shawn were seen together at the mall along with many other places. Inside of Starbucks a Shawn Mendes fan took a picture of Sarah and Shawn kissing. 

Then they showed a ton of pictures. I couldn't help it. I broke down. Why!? After all we went through? Why would he do this?!

I started packing my bags. I didn't know where I would go, I just knew that I couldn't face him. I didn't want to just leave, so I decided to leave a note. I was still crying but I let my tears drip onto the page. 

Dear Shawn, 

I love you deeply, but what I saw on the television broke my heart. I saw pictures of you kissing a girl. They call her Sarah. I know that I should let you explain, but I can't bear to see you. To think your lips kissed another girls. To think that you either lied or met her and left me, just like that. We have been together since we were thirteen. I loved you and still do. I don't know how long I will be gone. Maybe I will never come back. Maybe you don't care about me anymore. I don't know. If you never want to speak to me again, I understand. You once fell in love and maybe you fell out of love with me. 

                                                                                                                                                                                        Love, Alyssa

A/N

Hello! There will be a second part to this, either today or tomorrow. :) 

Love you all :) You are all beautiful and amazing :)