Well this isnt akward

I woke up and checked the time hmm 11:34 not to shabby. I turned to my right, and saw Michael just looking at me. He came towards my bed and said "hey beautiful, did you have a goodnight sleep?" I nodded and said "where is Calum and Ashton?" "They went to go visit Faith" I nodded. "Can I talk to you about something?" I nodded not knowing what he was going to say. "Well you know how I'm in the band and stuff, and when we first met, I told you the band was on break?" "Yeah, man that was a glorious day" I said chuckling. "Yeah it was, so the boys and I have to go back on tour" "so your gonna leave me?" "Hell no Sydney! Your coming with us!!!!" Michael screamed cause nurses to look into my room. Michael got up and hugged me and I hugged him back. "Wow, this is so amazing!" "Where are we going?!" "Well first the UK, then we have a week break there, then we go to Australia!!" I screamed of excitement. Ashton and Calum came running in (I guess they heard the scream?) "WHATS WRONG?!" They said at the same exact time. "I'm going on tour with you!!!" "YES YOU ARE!" Calum said. Ashton came and hugged me and Calum did the same soon after. Ashton laid clothes on my bed and I decided to change, cause the clothes I'm wearing, aren't doing it for me. I rolled into my wheelchair and rolled onto the restroom. I put on a Green Day Dookie shirt, with grey sweatpants and white converse (well that is just one foot). I rolled back to my room and handed Ashton the other shoe and he and the boys giggled, "sorry" Ashton said while I started to chuckle. "Will one of you take me to Faith?" ""We will" Calum and Ashton said. Both of them took hold of one handle on my wheelchair and pushed me to Faith and Luke. We got there and I saw Faith with her cast and all patched up. "I'm here!" Both of their eyes shot up from there phone and Luke came running towards me "HI FRIEND" I yelled "HI FRIEND" he yelled back to me. "How are y'all?" "Well we are good, but that bitch told the label what happened and now we all have to go to a meeting to sort everything out knowing that we leave to the UK tomorrow" "what time?" "Well they said 2:30 so we need to go soon, they already told us we could leave but we where waiting for you to come, so we could see you" "oh we'll isn't that nice Luke and Faith love meeee" I said laughing while they shook there heads agreeing "but anyways, they told me I could leave to bu-" I got cut off by Michael coming into Faiths door, Luke's face got filled with rage, while Faith got tense being scared of what Luke is gonna do next. "Get the fuck out of this room!" Luke screamed at Michael, Michael got teared up and said "please just hear me out Luke!" "I don't need to hear anything, your stupid ass 'girlfriend' beat up the love of my life!" Luke covered his mouth and Faith looked at him and blushed. Michael ran off sobbing and I looked at Calum and Ashton as they pulled me out trying to reach Michael.

Faith's POV
Wow did Luke just call me the love of his life, wow, well now I can tell him how I really feel. "LUKE HEMMINGS, I LOVE YOU TOO! Luke looked at me and kisses me very very roughly.

Luke's POV
YES FINALLY, NOW ITS TIME FOR ME TO MAKE MY MOVE. "Faith Marie Rogers, will you be mine?" "Yes Luke of course" she did still kissing me, I now kissed her longer but I ran out of breath so I had to stop. Finally Faith is mine. "You ready to go?" Faith nodded and I picked her up and went out the door.

Sydney's POV
We got Michael got our stuff, and went home. Luke and Faith where nowhere to be seen and now it's 2:00 and we should probably start going for the meeting. Michael was still crying over what Luke said, and the boys are frustrated with Luke acting like such a child, but I'm not mad at anyone I'm just frustrated. I went down to the kitchen and all the boys where there "hey boys, we should probably start going" they nodded and we left. They whole car ride there was 5sos music playing and I sang along with all the boys as Michael did the guitar riffs, and Ashton pretended he had drums right in front of him. We walked into the room and saw Maria, Faith, Luke, Dave, and some other guys. I sat next to Michael and Calum while Ashton sat next to Michael. "So boys, what happened?" Well um she caused a fight, that split us up!" Michael screamed pointing to Maria. Before anybody could say anything I chimed in and yelled "this hoe got in a fight with Faith, and I tried to split it up but I got thrown onto the ground and then I pulled her out! I have proof look!!" I handed them the phone and they couldn't believe what they just saw. Maria looked at Faith and I with a total bitch face, "well this isn't awkward" Faith said to break the silence. "So is this the reason why, you both have casts on?" Faith and I nodded. "Well what Maria did is actually a crime, so we are calling the cops, and she'll be in jail for a while, and she will get a restraining order, so she can't be near y'all" the man said "Finally justice for the underdog" I said "but what about the boys? They are still not talking" I asked. "BOYS OUTSIDE NOW!" He screamed

It's been about 10 minutes and all Faith and I heard was screaming. The boys walked in more relieved then ever and hugged before they sat down. "I'm going with, it went good" I looked at them, they nodded and moved there hug down so that i was in the middle of them "I love you guys" "we love you to" the boys said. "Hey and I'm sorry for being such a child" Luke said "it's all cool!" The boys moved my chair and we BRANG the hug to Faith. "Well we better be going, we need to start packing for tomorrow!" Michael said as we all agreed and left. "By the way Faith, your going to!!!!" Luke screamed out. She stopped and smiled so big with that news.