Lets go home!

The car ride was pretty intense knowing that Mikey and Luke kept arguing over what superhero is best, it was either Mike-Ro-Wave or Dr.fluke but Calum was occasionally saying "hey its all about that tight and bright!" But Ashton on the other hand kept mentioning the fact that the big superheros always win.

We pulled into a parking slot at Maccas and since I had such good news (the boys adopting me). I decided to pull out my phone and text one of my best friends Faith. The only thing was, she was 19, but I met her at the orphanage and we just became best friends.

Me: Hi Faith, I have some really good news!

Faith: HI SYDNEY, WHATS THE GOOD NEWS?!?!

Me: I'm getting ADOPTED!!!!!

Faith: omg that's great, but by who. You know I'm very protective of you?

Me: lol yeah I know. And I'm getting adopted my Michael Clifford.

Faith: wow that's really cool, isn't he like best friends with Luke hemmings?

Me: uh yeah, he's technically gonna be my dad to.

Faith: oh yeah well he's my daddy to lol ;)

Me: lol wow okay well I have to go, text you later!

When I was done texting Faith, Michael put his arm around my shoulder and we walked into Maccas with no words. All the boys ordered, and may I say they can eat! It was my turn to order and I said "hi um can I have a might kids meal please with chicken nuggets?" When I said that the boys looked at me in confusion and Ashton said "don't you want something bigger?" I shook my head no and the boys and I walked to a table. "So Sydney who was that you were texting?" Michael asked. "Oh it was my best friend Faith" I stopped looked at Luke and said "by the way she is definitely a Luke girl" I smirked and he bit his lip, smiled and said "well, why does she look like?" I pulled out my phone, showed all the boys and Luke just tried to hold his smile in but it wasn't really working, because I could see his deep dimples.

Our food came and the boys were eating like they have never seen food before. Once all the boys were done I had one more chicken nugget, I stuffed it into my mouth and asked if the boys were ready to go. They all nodded in agreement and we left. It hit me that I haven't been back to the orphanage in a few hours so I went up to Michael as we were walking out and I said "um Michael are we going to the orphanage today or the morning?" Michael smiled and said "we will go right now, okay?" I smiled and nodded. Honestly I was terrified to go back because I was scared at what everyone in the orphanage would say.

I guess I just looked really really scared because Michael grabbed my hand and said "its all right we are right here". As we walked in the broken wood door I saw that there was police and they were talking to all the people that work at the orphanage this just made me grab Michaels hand harder. The police man looked at me and back at the workers and said "is this her?" All the workers stared and nodded and you could tell they were hiding there frustration. The police said "what were you doing you are supposed to be here?" "Well officer I usually leave but today I just took longer that expected but actually Michael and the boys have to say something" I pushed Michael and the boys in front of me one by one and they stayed silent looking intimidated by the cop. The officer spoke up and said "well I'm waiting" sounding very snappy. Michael cleared his voice and began to speak "well you see fine sir, I am here to adopt Sydney and these are my friends who are gonna help me" "Sweetie why don't you go upstairs and pack your stuff" Michael said after. I was half way to the stairs when all the boys started following me up. The creeks of the stairs were so annoying and I was so glad I could get away from it. We reached my room and I was the only one without a roommate and the workers would always say it was because I'm 'special' to them, that could also explain why I'm the only child with a phone at the orphanage. I went under my bed and got the black suitcase and started packing my stuff when I said "hey, will one of y'all help with the extra small things?" The three boys nodded and started helping within five minutes we were all done so we walked done stairs. When I got to the bottom I came to a very smiley Michael and he said "IM YOUR DAD NOW LOVE!!!" I looked at home smiled hugged him and soon all the other boys joined in I started to feel a cold tear run down my face and I said "thank you so much, I love all of y'all so much!" The boys smiled said they loved me and Michael said "Let's go home!!!

Hi guys so sorry I haven't updated but I promise I'm here now! I love you all so much, and what do y'all think so far? I love hearing halls opinions!