Chapter 11

Byakuya's P.O.V

I turned to Renji and the rest of the squad.

"Quickly now get out of here" I yelled at them.

The members nodded and then disappeared away but Renji stayed.

"Renji I said to get out of here, that's a order" I yelled at him.

"With all do respect, there's two of them having a issue" Renji said "And something tells me that somethings bad is about to happen.

I nodded and then he moved towards me. He drew his sword and I raised my hand.

"Bakuodo number 73. Tozanshou".

A giant force field appeared around me and Renji surround us and also Yuzuki and Chiya.

"This will stop any destruction that may happen from getting out hopefully we got this done before head captain can find out". I said.

Yuzuki cried out again in pain as darkness erupted from around her shoulder blade. The formed giant black wings and they lifted her limp body into the air. Chiya was on the ground but she was struggling to keep herself under control. She looked up at us and then shook her head.

"You two need to get out of here now" She cried out and then groaned "We can't promise that you won't get hurt".

"We are staying, we need to rectify the situation" I said as I stared up at Yuzuki.

Again more darkness erupted from around her head forming a dark halo and a tail sprouted from behind her. She opened her eyes by they were vacant and I could tell she wasn't really conscious.

"Chiya you know what's going on so tell us what do we need to do" Renji cried out and I turned to look at her.

"I don't know, she's going hay wire, this has only happened a couple of other times and before nothing could be done".

It was then that Yuzuki raised her hand and she aimed it at me and Renji. Shadows shot out of her hand and raced towards us. We shot out of the way and the shadows crashed into the ground. Yuzuki raised her head and cried out in pain again and Chiya echoed her voice. Her body started to be consumed by the darkness and Chiya thrashed.

"Come on Yuzuki snap out of it" Chiya yelled but the darkness progressed.

Soon Chiya was covered in it and when it melted away she was a dark dragon and her eyes were also red. Yuzuki raised her hand and pointed at Renji and Chiya roared at him and charged. Renji jumped out of the way as she launched at him and she shot past him. I dove out of the way as Yuzuki shot at us and I turned to look at them.

"Renji we have to restrain them" I said and Renji nodded his head.

We raised our hands at Chiya and Yuzuki and both said.

"Hado number 36 Extreme Gravity".

Chiya and Yuzuki both slammed into the ground. They screamed out in fury and struggled to move and to our surprise they were doing it. Yuzuki already almost off the ground. We heard a banging on the barrier and we both turned. It was Shuhei and he was pointing towards Yuzuki. I allowed him to faze through the barrier and he ran up to us.

"What they hell is going on with her" he asked.

"What are you doing here" I asked calmly.

"I was passing through to get to the forest and noticed the barrier I came over to see what was going on and here is what I find".

"Do you know anything about that mark on her shoulder" Renji asked running over.

"Yes I've seen it before but I didn't think it did this to her" Shuhei said.