Part 2 - Moving In

+

"Ashton hurry up!"

"Eager much baby girl?" He smirked, stacking boxes on top of each other before moving it to the truck.

"This is finally it. What we've been waiting for. How are you not excited?" I started rambling on.

"I definitely did not say I'm not excited. If you really want to know the truth, I feel like shitting myself right now."

"Aww, how come?"

"What if the real you is some kind of psycho killer and is luring me by putting me under a spell to make me fall in love for you more and more everyday so you can then lead me to a basement filled with frozen bodies and you start chopping off all my limbs and use my guts for cupcakes and feed them to the guys and then ma--"

"Ashton, honey, please shut up." I laughed, him laughing as well. "Sometimes I wonder why I'm even with you."

"Because baby, we're in love. That's all to it partner." He said in a horrible southern accent.

"Just hurry up." I said before walking off to continue piling all my belongings into the moving van.

》》》》》》》》

"I believe this is the last of it, yeah?" Ashton asked as he carried a big, brown box towards the center of the living room.

"Yeah, I think that's all." I confirmed while starting on taking the contents out the box.

While unpacking I saw a picture of us at graduation with all smiles. "We were so happy." I commented making Ashton snap his head in my direction.

"We're happier now." He smiled. "I looked like a damn loser. I feel so old."

"You are a 'damn loser' and 'old'."

"Shut up." He said playfully.

"Time went by so quickly."

"I think that's enough. We sound like a bunch of old people." He giggled.

"Right, so... since everything's packed..." I started, kind of bored that we officially moved into a new home and have nothing to do now.

"We could play a game." He smirked while wiggling his eyebrows. "I mean, I don't think our honeymoon is over unless we want it to be."

"What do you have in mind?" I walked closer his way.

"A lot."

Oh god... this is going to be a productive day.
___

I have no idea what this is, but hopefully the other chapters will be better than this.