1.

"Goodnight, I love you cupcake." Her father said while kissing her cheek lovingly, He smiles at her warmly before standing up from his daughter's bed. But before he makes the first step to the open door of her pink room, a small hand clenches his sleeve, sending unfamiliar feeling down his spine, startling him a little bit. He turns to his afraid daughter and smiles again.

My baby is afraid, he thought and sat down besides her.

"What's wrong love?" He whispers because from the way her mouth is wavering and eyes twitching every passing three seconds, the way her hold on his sleeve is strong, almost too strong, He didn't want to scare her more than she already is. He starts brushing her warm soft skin, trying to calm her false fear somehow.

"There is a monster in my closet." her eyes darted to the closed and somewhat turned a darker shade of blue, almost like a sea in a wild storm.

He furrows his brows and plays along with her. He stands up again and motions to the white lovely closet. He turns around to her direction to see her covered in her duvets and holding them for dear life, still scared.

"I promise there is no one here." he says and opens the closet ever so slowly.

What he was faced with, made his blood turn cold, his heart to hammer against his ribcage, his eyes to widen and bulg, his body to begin shaking uncontrolablly, his breathing to become shallow and his tongue to tie down.

He was, for the first and last time afraid shitless.

"Daddy, there is someone in my bed." His daughter whispered, tears run down her once rosy cheeks, still crouching down in a ball and cowering away on the closet's wooden dark floor, holding her favourite brown bear.

------

If you're a pussy and can't handle scary stories, don't read my book.

Get the fuck out of here, thank you.

Most of these stories aren't mine, I just like to share them.

Vote, comment, and share.

Remember, don't look behind you, he is standing there, looking at you with his black eyes.

Horror Stories.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara