Chapter 6: Step #2; The Ways Of The Punk

Začít od začátku

I looked left to right, making sure the guys weren't around to make a stupid remark and took the bear, running towards the cash register.

The guy at the counter was definitely confused as to why I would get such a thing, and I stupidly responded, "It's for my girlfriend.", when he obviously could tell I was lying and that I had no girlfriend.

Embarrassing...I know...

He slowly nodded at my response with a quirked eyebrow as he slipped the bear into a bag.
I took the bag and just hid it behind my back the whole time.

"Hic! Come here!" Flynn called.
"Coming!" I walked back over to the section he was in. In his hand, he held a black tank top with a weird print on it, right next to him stood Jack and Kris with at least twelve different band wristbands.

"Are you kidding me? I only know one of those!" I exclaim.
"Shh, SHH, Shh...go try on the shirt." Jack grinned, handing me the shirt. "Alright...Alright.." I sighed, grabbing the shirt and heading to the changing rooms.

I walked inside and locked the door, quickly slipping on the shirt, standing in front of the mirror.

Hmm...this doesn't look to bad.

I smirk, tugging at the shirt.

There's a knock on the door.
"Hic, you done in there?" Jack asked.
"Yeah..." I opened up the door, revealing myself and waiting for a response.
"Alright! Looks like this is the one, guys!" Jack smiled as the other two nodded in approval.

"So what's next on the list?" I smiled. "Pants and a beanie." Flynn responds. I nod, closing the door to change once again. After that, I come face to face with the cashier again...

Awkward...

And paid for my stuff, stuffing the bag with Skeleton bear inside of the bag with my clothes to avoid questioning.
We walked over to the next store...Spencer's.

Oh how much I regret going in.

"I'm just gonna warn you guys, stay by my side when you walk in there...half of the store we avoid, the other half is safe." Flynn warns. "Oh please, were not children." Jack smirks.
Flynn sighed, "Fine...I warned you."

We walked in, looking around.
Everything seems normal...
What was Flynn warning us about?

We walked around, searching for some pants.
"I'll look for the beanie!" Kris says, running over to the section where they hung all the beanies
Meanwhile, me and Jack, being more the 'newbies' in this store, explored around.

"C'mon, let's go to the other half." Jack whispered. "What? Flynn said specifically, not to go on that side of the store." I say sternly. "Suit yourself, buzz-kill." He rolled his eyes, walking away.

I had to admit...I was curious.
What was on the other side that was so bad?

I sighed and shrugged it off.
"Jack! Wait up!" He chuckled.
"I knew you would fess up." He says as heading to cross to the other side.

As Jack crossed, his mouth swung open. I quirked an eyebrow. "You ok?"
"Are they even allowed to sell these things...?" He muttered.
I stepped over to the other side, passing the racks of clothing and other merchandise as my mouth began to swing open as well.

Jesus Christ...worst mistake..

There were so many inappropriate things hanging from the wall...

Sexual, inappropriate things.

I instantly reacted by covering Jack, and my eyes, dragging us out of there before we could see anymore.

"Never again...never again." I repeated in shock, still wide eyed as Jack walked along with a paler face than usual. When We walked up to Flynn, he quirked an eyebrow at us. "What happened to you guys?" He asks.
I nervously chuckled. "Uh...nothing, we're fine."
Still confused, he looked at us like that for a minute, but then shrugged it off.

"Alright, I got the beanie, you got the pants?" Kris asked, walking over. "Yup." Flynn responded, holding up black jeans with a chain hanging from it. "Back into the changing room I go." I say, taking the pair of pants and beanie, headed towards the changing rooms. I close the door and sit to fit on the jeans.

They felt...odd.

"Dude...why are these so tight?!" I grunted, buttoning and zipping it up. "Their skinny jeans, didn't you read the label?" Flynn chuckled. "Great." I sighed, putting on the beanie.

Well...at least it fits.

I smiled at the beanie, walking out to show the new look.
The guys have me a thumbs up, and off we were again, paying and running out to the last store, Vans.

This has to be the easiest part...thank God. Just got a pair of black and whites.

"See, that wasn't bad." Jack says.
"Well, other than the horrifying experience I had in Spencer's, yeah.." I chuckled. "Horrifying experience...?" Kris questions.

Oh God...said to much.

"Oh God...don't tell me you actually went to the opposite side!?" Flynn groans. "It was Jack's idea!" I blamed. "What?! You were in on it too!" Jack snapped. "WHAT?!" "Alright...Alright...calm down you two." Kris snickered. Jack smirked, "Yeah, 'cause we all know you really wanna see Mer dressed in that Batman Bra and Th-" I punched him hard before he could continue anymore, my face red in blush and embarrassment.

"Shut up." I say behind closed teeth. "Stop teasing him and his thought, Jack, we're here to help him, not make him have anymore of those thoughts." Flynn chuckled. "Hey!" I exclaimed angrily as we walked out the exit, into Kristoff's car.
They laughed as we rolled on home, and on the way I inspected my things.

"Whoa, Kris, where you going?" Jack asked as we made a turn.
"Huh?" I look up in confusion.
"Well...I heard Mer is supposed to playing at Aurora today, Dance Gavin Dance. It's supposed to be pretty epic since it's night time." Kristoff grinned. "Aww yeah!" Jack says cheerfully.

"How are we supposed to get in?" I asked. "We're not technically going in, we're sitting by the side, near the stage." Flynn explains as we pull into Aurora.

Oh well...at least I get to see her.

"Take these." Flynn threw glow sticks at us as we quietly walked out.

We walked up, sitting by the sides, looking at the stage as night fell and all the riders stopped, walking up to the stage as the fog machines went off.
I smiled wider as I see her walk up on stage, pulling her microphone closer as Aladdin does the same and the crowd cheers.

Merida smiles as a spiral of colorful lights brightens the stage.

"Haha!
Dance Gavin Dance baby!
Downtown Battle Mountain Twooooooo!"
______________________________________________________________
This is "Thug City", by the way :D
Thanks SO much for reading, I hope you guys enjoyed this chappie.
Read, Vote, Comment
I love you, Fuzz-Balls!
PEACE
:3