Chappy #13 End~

I shifted slowly before drawing toward his neck. I felt my eyes once again change from their heterochromatic blue and red to a monochrome crimson tinted with lapiz lazuli.

I slowly licked upward, tasting his soft flesh. "I...I'm sorry" I said quickly before biting down. I heard him grunt even though I bit down gently. His first bite I guess... I drank greedily and held his shirt tightly in my balled up fist while he gently caressed my hair in an act to calm me. Wait... calm..? I felt liquid run down my face as memories flew into my mind. He's my... ancestor?!

I stop drinking immediately. The rush of memories still lingering in pieces. "You saw?" He asked. I nodded. He looked as if he was heartbroken. Does he think I will leave him?

Kaname's POV~​To​ be honest I am ashamed​ that I kept this secret for o long from her. I just didn't know how to tell her I am the ancestor of the Kuran lineage... How could I be so stupid? She ​probably will never love me again. I can't bare to lose her. Not again. Her gaze shifted downward as the information sunk in. I sighed.

"I understand.. if you won't love me anymore.. You might even hate me for I have kept a secret from you... One that may or may not change everything. But even if you dislike me or even hate me .. Just know that I will always love you..." I kept my gaze steady and waited for her response. She slowly rose her head to meet my eyes.

​Zana's POV~​
It all happened suddenly. Something soft was against my lips. I immediately reacted knowing it was Kaname's lips against mine. We moved in sinc and it felt as if we were the only two in the world. We slowly parted and I gazed lovingly into his eyes.

"Idiot. I don't care about your lineage. I care about you. Nothing is more important to me in this world." I kissed his lips lightly. He had a wide grin on his handsome features, something I have never seen before. I giggled at how silly he looked.

"Zana..." His eyes looked sincere now.. "I love you.. more than words can explain.. Would you do me the honor of letting me be your lover?"

I gasped. "Yes. A thousand years YES!" I jumped into his arms and he spun me around. We heard clapping. The entire night class stood there applauding along with Yuki and surprisingly Zero too.

Timeskip One Year Later~

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss Mrs.Kaname Kuran." We shared a loving kiss as he dipped me low. We had a tough beginning but we grew to love and cherish each other. After a long time Senri finally gave Kaname the 'ok' to propose to me and obviously I said yes. We still live in the Kuran mansion and I may or may not be expecting a little bundle in a couple of months. My life to me now: is perfect.

~THe eND~

SoRRY iT WaS SuCH a SHoRT eNDiNG GuYS.. i JuST STaRTeD WRiTiNG a NeW SToRY So i WaNT To FoCuS oN THaT FoR NoW. i MiGHT PoST a LiTTLe TeaSeR SooN So LooK aLiVe!

~shy b.