Chappy #9

A/N a LOT of drama here.. Be ready I'm warning you..

Chappy #9

3rd POV~

"Where's Zana?" Hanabusa questioned. He and noticed the youngest of the Night Class wasn't seen for the last couple of days... Only a select few didn't seem to care: Kaname, Seiren, and Ruka.

"Ruka, you're close to her, do you know where she is?" Akatsuki questioned. She only shook her head and didn't pay anymore attention to them.

Senri walked into the room, and all heads turned to him.

"Kaname a word." He barked, and walked out once again.

He sighed, "what is it now?"

Senri slammed Kaname into the wall, his eyes glowing red. "Give her back to me." He growled.

"Who?" Kaname asked. He had a smug look on his face.

"You know who I'm talking about! Wake. Zana. Up." Senri was full of anger.

"Tell me her story and I'll wake her up instantly; or say goodbye because she'll never wake up." Kaname gave him the choice.

"I'll wake her up without EITHER of her choices." He walked out.

(TiMe SKiP oNe FuLL DaY LaTeR!!)

Senri tried again and again to wake her up, using Hanabusa's knowledge and his own ideas... Yet nothing worked. Each time try and fail, he had to answer to Kaname now. It was the only way to save Zana.. She got paler each passing hour.

Senri's POV~

"Please Kaname! What did she do to deserve this?!" I looked to Ruka, who had a light greenish glow to her eyes, signaling she was under compulsion for the time being.

"Just tell me all I want to know... And I'll wake her up. BUT tell me lies, and she'll never wake up.." Kaname bargained. I couldn't live without my little sister.. She meant the world to me. I pondered his request and decided on an alternative.

"Ok... Wake her up and SHE will 'tell' you her story." This was my ultimatum. I couldn't bare having them know something about her even SHE hated. After a few long seconds, he opened his mouth to answer.

"Alright.... Ruka." He ordered. Ruka silently stood up and sauntered over to Zana's sleeping form. With a wave of her hand, almost instantly, Zana woke up with a start, and the greenish hue painting Ruka's tan orbs, faded away.

"Zana!" I yelled and crushed her into a hug.

Zana's POV~

"Senri...." I said softly into the crook of his neck. I missed his hugs.

Kaname clears his throat making me jump slightly. We separate and look at him, waiting to hear what he says.

"We had a bargain. I woke her up, let's hear your story now shall we?" He obnoxiously started.

"What bargain?" I asked Senri turning to face him.

"He.... He put you to sleep, well Ruka did under his order, which I'm sure you knew already. The only way to wake you up was to strike a deal.. And now he has to know of your past." Senri guiltily answered bowing his head as he finished.

A crowd had formed at the door. My main group of friends plus Seiren near the front. Ruka had been at Kaname's side eagerly waiting for me to reveal my secrets.

"It's hard to explain, but all I need to do is show...." I gathered my courage.

"It'll be ok..." Senri reassured me. I nodded and continued to remove my bangs keeping my eyes closed. I prepared myself for what's to come.

I slowly opened my eyes simultaneously. Gasps were heard around the room and I opened my mouth to speak.

"My name is Zana Kuran.... And I'm the daughter of Rido Kuran." I slowly raised my head to see the faces of everyone. Kaname was shocked. Everyone was suprised. But what caught my eyes the most was Ruka. She made an expression unlike any I've ever seen.

"Get out of here!" She said with red eyes.

"But R-Ruka, I-" I tried to reason with her but was cut off.

"You're an enemy of Lord Kaname.. And of us." Hanabusa started up.

"IM ON YOUR SIDE" I yelled to them.

"You can't be.. You're the pureblood daughter of Rido." Rima joined in.

"And what about Senri then? Are you just going to throw him out too?" I feared what would happen to Senri.

  "He has proven his disloyalty to Rido, but you haven't... Get. Out. Now." Everyone glared at me and made a path for me to leave.

I stood up and with tears in my eyes, made my way out.

"Zana..." Senri said hoping I would reconsider. I shook my head and motioned for him to stay.

Of course kindness wasn't on my side, as I walked through the path to leave the room, a student tripped me. "Filthy trash." Rima spat. I stood up and ran out.

I ran at an inhumane speed until I was outside of the gates of Cross Academy and into the forests beyond. Once I ran out of breath I dropped to the ground and yelled in pain. I felt a presence but paid no mind to it as it was all to familiar.

"I won't say I told you so."

___________________________

oHHHHH WHo iS THiS MYSTeRiouS PeRSoN?? FiND ouT NeXT WeeK!

VoTe CoMMeNT aND SHaRe!

But please guys.. I understand you like my story and thank you but you know what day/days I update please don't ask unless I'm late in updating :P