restricted (15+) - malia tate

When your eyes laid first upon Malia Tate, your mouth melted to thick tons of burning gold. The way she moved her body to intimidate you made your mind crazy. You only wished of getting a piece of her cherry pie.

Every day you walked into the club, turning the lights dim low, switching the fans to high. She was always late from nights of her abusive ex. You only thought from the bruises that stained her  tight skin. You could tell he didn't like her putting on a show for no man but himself. You couldn't agree more but the way she danced turned you on and your mind corrupt. While walking to the bar, the doors busted open. Slamming onto the brick walls that hid behind from unfinished business. It was Malia.

"I'm sick of your bullshit Dylan!" she yelled with her hair following her steps.

"You shut the fuck up and listen up!" screamed her ex with his hands soon around her neck. "I won't take shit from a child that slides down poles and fucks any guy that offers!"

"How can you say that!" she cries out, you not believing what is taking place."I'm just trying to make a freaking living like every single person in this fucking messed up society!"

With your eyes drawn to the attention, you grew a heartache that pressed through your skin when blood pumped lines.

"Leave her alone you son of a bitch!" your voice rose in opposition.

The man ran over to you with his face fulfilled with aggression. He threw a quick punch, you taking it for showing the care you have towards Malia. She stood still and watch it unfold. She was shocked. "He's doing this for me" spun around in Malia's head.