BEN: You're Dating Who?!

The life of a Pasta was easy, you sleep, eat, kill, repeat. Nothing to worry about if you didn't pick fights with others, and if you did there was always Slender to keep everyone in check. The life of dating a pasta, was not so easy. There was the worrying, the getting woken up at 5 am because he "wants to talk" which meant you listening to him ramble proudly about the man he just killed. There were the fights about him tracking in blood on your floors, and lastly there was the trying to convince your friends and family that that blood stain on the carpet was in fact red wine. It was difficult, but it was worth it. You were the little sister of the notorious BEN Drowned. You had grown up most of your life without him; you only found out you were adopted when a blonde boy popped out of your computer. After many nights of trying to convince you, you agreed to entertain the idea that you were related. The two of you talked and got to know each other, him telling you all about how he had been there ever since he found out about you. How he kept you safe. Fast forward a month; he took you to the mansion. There you met all the other Pastas you had heard so much about, soon you were all friends and you were apart of the family.

Now, fast forward a year. You and Jeff had been dating for a couple months, you two fit like puzzle pieces. You were very attracted to him, the way he talked, the way he moved, how heartless he could be. You loved it all. The only problem was, Ben would have a major hissy fit if he found out. In your foolish attempt to keep him in the dark, you forgot one thing. He loved and protected you for years; there wasn't a thing about you he didn't know. Over the course of those months, he kept quiet. He watched you two through the screens, his rage building. He had hoped your attraction to him would fade, and he wouldn't have to intervene but as time went on you only grew closer. By the time six months had past, he was boiling with rage. How could you be so stupid? How could you trust a killer?
Tonight was a special night for you and Jeff, you hadn't seen him all week and it had been forever since you had a night to yourselves. You two sat on the couch at your apartment, eating popcorn and watching Netflix. It wasn't much, but it was important to you, you had missed him so much. As you two flipped through the available movies, you were absolutely clueless to the lurking big brother behind the screen.
"How could you be so stupid?!" Ben screamed, shattering the screen on your TV. Both you and Jeff jumped, he tugs you closer protectively and Ben scowls.

"How could you be so stupid..." Ben says again, quieter this time. He begins crawling through the TV, horror on your face. You had never seen him like this.

"He will hurt you Y\N...He's a killer." Ben says, just above a whisper. Grinding his teeth he looks down, now standing in front of you.

"He...He will kill you Y\N." He says, and Jeff stands up, clearly pissed off.

"If I wanted to kill her she'd be dead. End of story." Jeff argues but its no use. Ben laughs darkly, raising his gaze to meet yours.

"I won't let anyone hurt you Y\N. They won't hurt you like they did me..."

"Ben, sweetheart, Jeff isn't going to hurt me. It's okay." You say standing, trying to reason with your brother. Ben shakes his head violently, groaning as if in pain.

"No...NO...You don't get it! He's a monster! He will hurt you!" Ben shouts, making you cringe. Fresh blood streams down his face, pure anger flooding through him. Jeff steps in front of you, staring at your brother.

"He's...He's a monster, a killer." Ben groans, trying to control his emotions.

"Yeah..." Jeff speaks up quietly "And so are you."

This hit Ben hard, realizing that he too could be perceived as a threat to you. Shaking his head again, he turns.

"Jeff is a terrible fate for you Y\N." Ben says quietly, slowly crawling back into the exposed wires and disappearing.