People

There are some days where I dont wanna deal with anyone and other days where I dont wanna deal with certain people. For example, somedays I think I don't wanna deal with [insert name from someone at school] so Im gonna just smile and nod if they talk to me. Believe it or not I never get tired of my friends. I can deal with those crazy people on a daily basis and I will always wanna hang out and talk with them, but then I see a mellow person and I think to myself 'I do not wanna deal with them at all today' when I deal with crazy loud people all the time [those people know who they are and I love them for it. Even if I cant hear for the next hour]. Like some people may not wanna deal with me and my friends cause when we come together as a group we are pretty loud, but then  again I might not really wanna deal with quite people. I like having loud friends. It shows they give a flying fluck what anyone thinks and if people have a problem with it, they can go to a different state. Like maybe me and my friends dont wanna deal with you quite people who always know what volume they can be at in the lunch room, at recess, and in the halls. The point is somedays I hate everyone [minus friends] and other days i can deal with anyone.
Okay honestly i really dont know where I was trying to go with this but I think I made 2 points. 1) I dont really like people and 2) I have some loud grass friends.