friends

I honestly dont know where I would be in life if I havent met these amazing, understanding, and crazy weirdos. Like Abby for example. She's the one who keeps me grounded and helps me think clearly. Abby is also a AMAZING drawer. Arianna who I can only describe in one word like 2 of my other friends... Protective. I mean you hurt any of her friends or insult anything she loves in anyway possible you will get it 1000000000 times worse. Then there's Misha who came up with my nickname Tapanga . Dont know how or why but she did and I love it cause Im now Tapanga the Penguin. She's the one who if I dont show up at school one day she will scream and not get embarrassed when the french teacher kindly tells her to shut up. Then the next day will tackle me in a hug the second i put half my foot in the door. Kaylee who is my bae and is really chill and is passionate about bands, Supernatural, and her friends. She is an amazing listener and will help you through any problems you may have. Hannah who,together,we imagine these CRAZY situations about 5 Seconds of Summer that will probably never happen. We have become friends thanks to the help of 4 dorky manchildren and we plan to stay friends forever and cry for months on end if they ever break up the band which if they do I will make sure there phones get blown up woth DM notifications and twitter mentions telling them to get back together ASAP. Kylie who has been my friend since we were wee little cowgirls. We always go to her grandmas and help out with the horses and we always have so much fun. These are just a few of my friends though. My future boyfriend is going to have to accept the fact that if he dates me, he is agreeing to having my friends spy on him and me while we are on dates, that he will get along with all of my friends not just some, that they will lay down rules and he will be FORCED to obey them or he wont be able to date me, that he will have to deal with MANY immature teenagers including me, if he breaks my heart all of them will break not only his face, but the rest of him. Most importantly though, if he tells me to choose between my friends and him he better know DAMN well that Im gonna be choosing my friends.