Disgrace

eye color above red- anger

~3rd person~
What could Daniel do? Fighting back would only make things worse. This was his first day anyway.

The bully stopped and looked at him smiling like he just painted a master piece.

Dan groaned, no one was willing to help cause everyone heard what that guy said. "I'm a disgrace.... I have no emotions." He whispered.

He walked around trying to find a bathroom no wanting to run into that guy again.

He looked in the mirror and saw his beaten face. Blood was everywhere, cuts and black and purple bruises were now starting to show.

The door opened and He covered my face. "Hello?" The male said and Dan kept his head down.

The male walked over and touched his back and Dan would not budge. "Are you alright?" The male asked?

Dan nodded not in the mood to look up end up getting beaten again for being a disgrace, not normal.

"I know your not please look at me" the man said and yet again dan declined.

The man turned his body and held his face up and he Closed his eyes but still saw a bit of the Blue eyed male he had a tint of yellow in them. He was worried about him or was he scared of what Dan was?

~Dan~
Dan wanted to look away, not wanting to be judge for being different.

"We are going to the office" the man said and dragged me out the bathroom and go the office.

He opened the door and lead me in "call his parents he was beat, he won't show me but I saw a bit." He said before patting my Back.

"My names Charlie by the way" the male said and I nodded "Dan" I said and his eyes widen we made eye contact

"Shit" I said looked away he knows along with everyone else in this school.

"You have no emotions." He said staring at me. I nodded looking away and walking out the building when I saw my mom's car pull up.

She pulled me into a hug and other students were looking at him cause rumors around made its rounds I bet.

I got in the car and closed my eyes and just ignore everything. My mom pulled into the drive way and we got out and we walked in and my dad was in the kitchen getting an ice pack for my face.

His eyes were brown as were my moms. "I wish I was normal." I thought to my self.

I walked into the living room and laid on the couch and just stared off into space. I know y'all are wondering everyone has emotions or they would just be walking robots.

Well... Everyone does have emotions. Mine well they are swirling around each other and my mind can't concept what emotion I'm feeling now my eyes are black.

I show none cause well my emotions are a clutter mess. So does that answer your questions?

Only one person can untangle the mess. That person has to except me for me, be my friend, and soon be mine.

Only people who are willing to help me untangle this emotional mess in my head.

You know how you get a lot of colors and mix them all together how the color gets darker and darker till its black? That's how I am.

So there you go I have emotions they are just everywhere and I can't just feel one thing at a time I can't feel just happy

It's happy, sadness, anger, love,  all the emotions normal people feel just not all at one time.

I stood up from the sofa and put the melted ice pack in the garbage and walked to my room silently.

I changed into my pj's and crawled into bed even though it's only like 10 am I'm still tired and my face is sore.

I closed my eyes are drifted off to sleep.

My mom walked in about 2 and told me to come eat some food. I stood up from my bed slowly and made my way to the kitchen.

My parents stayed home from work me today. I should of told them to go on and not to worry about me. But it would just be like arguing with a brick wall they are stubborn.

I ate my sandwich in silence and put my dish in the sink when i finished. I walked down the hall and saw pictures covered the walls.

I past a picture that made me
Look. I used to be an open minded child. I was always happy. I always had blue eyes. Then the started turning brown when I hit teenage years.......... Then completely Black when I turned 17.

School became to much.... Then the bullying started and we moved multiple times.

I walked back to my room and laid down in bed once again and covered up and my face started the hurt again. I got back up and Walked to the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed some pain killers.

I also got another ice pack while I was up. I made grabbed a glass of water and swallowed the pills and Went back to laying down.

I put the ice pack on my face and closed my eyes. My dad opened the door and walked over and rubbed my head "goodnight son" he said and walked out then my mom walked in.

"Goodnight my boy" she said kissing my forehead and I closed my eyes picking the ice pack on my cheek.

I know it's only like 5 but I'm going to sleep.

As i drifted off to sleep the pain killers stayed working and the pain was slowly fading away.

I woke up later on during the night to a tap on my window. I got up and opened it and the only thing there was a note

"I know who you are and I except you... Your are far from a disgrace!! Ready that part again YOUR FAR FROM A DISGRACE!! Your a human being!...I'll meet you at your locker tomorrow morning see you tomorrow Dan."

I closed the window and set the mysterious note on my night stand and went to sleep.

Take two tomorrow.

This chapter is dedicated to the amazing depressing_fanfic and Vampire_Potato_