Training

"You did well Ren." I knew who it was. Snoke.
"Train her well Ren." I felt popping on my back. I whimpered in pain.

I awoke to my bed shaking. I sat up to find Rey pounding my bed to wake me up.
"What?"

"We need stitches! I'm guessing your's popped out aswell." She turned around so I could see crimson bathing her back. She then stared at my bare chest. I've never had a woman stare at me like this.

"Like what you see?" I smirked and fell back onto my elbows so she could get a better view.

"I'm shredded you know." Her cheeks filled with a scarlet red.

"Sit on my bed and I'll go get the first aid kit." I arose from my bed when she sat down, I walked to my bathroom and pulled out the first aid kit. I walked back into my room and froze in place when I saw Rey. She was topless but she was hugging my black sheets to her front. Her back was covered in scars like mine. And the scar trailing her spine was open and fresh. I cleared my throat and sat down behind her. I gently rubbed her back with a warm cloth to clear the blood she winced in pain. I caused this. She is in pain because of our bond. I am a monster

"You aren't a monster Kylo. I know why did what you did now. Just be gentle with my back." She turned a little to face me.

"Gentle isn't in my vocabulary." I gave her a sly smirk. She quickly turned around to face the wall in front of her.

"Here it comes." I stuck the needle in and she gripped the sheets tighter. I continued until it was done.

"All done."  I stood up and left the room so she could put her shirt back on.

"Okay, come back." I came back into and stood there for a second. She was wearing one of my black shirts, one of her shoulders showing because of how big it was.

"Sit in front of me and I will do your stitches." She patted the spot in front of her and I went to sit down.

"1...2..." She stuck the needle in and I sat there until it was done.

"Did that even hurt you?"

"Yes but I cleared my mind as you did it." I went to my dresser and pulled out a black shirt and I threw it on. I felt her eyes watching me as I did this.

"You have scars everywhere." She looked concern for me.

"Punishment and training for the dark."

"You're going to be okay Kylo. I'll make sure of it." She smiled at me.

"Go get some sleep." She looked mad for a second but soon got up and went back to her room.

'Kylo? Kylo!' A girl was shouting my name. I couldn't open my eyes but I could tell it was night and it was cold.
'Oh Kylo! You're hurt!' I recognize the voice. Rey. I felt her beside me and then she took my head and put it in her lap. She started to brush my hair with her fingers.
'Kylo.' She whispered. Then I felt soft lips on my forehead.
'Ben. I love you.'

"Come on! You're sleeping late in the day. We're at some planet. Some teacher you are, sleeping in." I opened my eyes to find Rey standing in my doorway. She seemed to have washed her clothes. A image of her wearing my shirt flashed in my head.

"Let me get dressed and we will start." She nodded and left. I threw on my same black robes I wear, and I debated if I should wear my helmet.

"Don't wear that bucket!" Rey shouted this from the hallway. So it seems like I won't be wearing my helmet today.

We walked outside of my ship to find grassy land in front of us. Rey ran in front and twirled around as she looked up at the sky.

After showing her some Jedi tricks that I've made or learned from Snoke, I felt it was time for a light saber fight. While she had her back turned I pulled out mine, and she quickly grabbed her's. We both aimed for the lower half. Our sabers kept colliding. She knows where I'm going to hit and I know where she is going to hit. After what seems like an hour or two I call a quits.

"You did well Rey." We started back towards the ship; the sky now a pink and orange.

"Well I have a good teacher." She kept her head and eyes forward but I saw a smile on her face.

"What's for dinner chief?" She plopped herself down in a dinning room chair and put her feet on the table.

"Bread and soup." I started to cook.

"You must like wet food."

"It's not the only thing I like wet." I shot her a look and her whole face was pink. I continued to cook and then I brought her a bowl with bread.

"You must show me how to cook Kylo." She was stuffing her face with bread. When we were done I washed the dishes and headed towards my room.

"No goodnight?" I turned to see Rey not far behind me with her arms crossed.

"Goodnight Rey." I shut my door but after about 10 minutes it opened again. She stepped into my darken room, the light of the hallway shining on her features. She was in my shirt again. Just my shirt. No pants. My shirt went down to her mid thighs. My breath made a hitch noise. Rey sat down at the bottom of my bed.

"I wanna talk." Her voice was soft.
"About?"

"You. I want to get to know you Kylo." No one ever wanted to get to know me.

"Tell me about your childhood." So I told her. Everything. From the earliest memory to me being taken by Snoke. Han. Memories of my dad washed over my mind. Tears stung my eyes. I want to take it back! I don't want him dead!
I felt Rey come more near me and warp her arms around me as I cried.

"This does not make you weak. It makes you Ben again. I know you want your dad back but you can't have him. It hurts you I can tell but I'll help you Kylo." She stood to leave but I caught her arm.

"Stay." I said in whisper but she heard me and she laid down beside me. I warped my arm around her waist and pulled her into my chest. She smelled amazing. I soon drifted off to sleep.