Chapter 2- The Dinner

Teighlor's POV

I could tell by his car that he took great pride in his career-whatever it had been. I knew how Kent's job was to help rising stars gain what they deserve but...Sterling was an enigma to me. But I had always liked puzzles....

He opened and closed the car door for me as he took me to a small restaurant on the edge of the city. Almost completely empty, it was scenic with low lighting and the smell of jasmine and vanilla lingering in my senses. He pulled out my chair and sat across from me as I caught him analyzing me. I was desperate to know what was in his head...

Sterling's POV

Sex. I wanted to know everything she wanted. From what position to what past experiences she had as I knew I could make her forget each one. Even the ones in her fantasies. But I found how she held a certain sweetness about her that made me want to converse with her more than throw her down on the table...what was she doing to me?

For some time, we looked over the menu before I ordered the most delicious wine I could remember and then began discussing some faux details of Kent as her agent. Slipping in as many personal questions as I could manage, I discovered that her parents were married-after thirty plus years and they were her biggest role models. Her father had his own dentistry and her mother was the C.E.O. of a local health company that aided families of lesser finances, but she also informed me on how they were incredibly strict.

Strict parents, limited sexual partners (as that was obvious for her lack in self confidence and eye contact) as well as her honey smooth voice made me writhe in my seat as I thought of anything possible to keep my hormones in check. But a woman so beautiful and begging to be tamed such as her made it nearly impossible.

Teighlor's POV

I could notice he seemed nervous, yet confident at the same instance which confused me more than ever. I discovered Kent's information and found how he was from a divorced family-since a young age and they have both remarried. That was all he told me aside from the fact that he lived on the other side of town and would drop me at my apartment on the way back through. He seemed polite, which was refreshing since everyone else wished to either kill me to take my spot on the dance "squad" or were just impolite as it was...

By the end of dinner, he appeared to wish to rush home as I am sure he was a busy man, doing whatever it was he did. As the lights in his car came on as he opened the door, I found a business card that had fallen onto the floor and snatched it quickly before he came into the drivers side. Sliding it in my purse, I concealed it before telling him directions to my apartment.

I bid him a goodnight as he watched me safely into my building. I waved from inside as he drove away and I took the card from my purse before reading the details.

"Truehart Construction and Crafting." A number and address were disclosed as I placed it on my nightstand and readied for bed as I found the adrenaline wore me down.

Sterling's POV

After leaving her presence, I found desperate to find her apartment and claim her as my submissive then and there. No contract, no belt, not even a question. She drove me mad as she appeared so innocent, but with her dark makeup and heaving chest...it made it difficult to do anything but swoon. Ha...I feel foolish using such words.

I arrived home to find Kent awaiting me as I expressed my thanks and he did in return, speaking of how the press loved Teighlor. Signing her as his client would have made his career if she would dance the Nutcracker on Broadway. He left my presence quickly after and left me to my thoughts. How many of them I had as I paced in my office, going through my emails as I begged my subconscious to think of anything else. But all the while, it had been her. Her soft skin rubbing against mine, her voice begging in my ear.

I slammed my fists upon my desk as I could take it no longer. I decided to run on the treadmill to let off some steam and one mile went to eight then to ten as I stopped from great fatigue. I took a shower and washed off all the sinful thoughts before sliding into bed nearing three in the morning. Waking up at six, I found she was the first thought upon my mind. Yet again...a woman plagued my mind...only now, I would not allow her to obtain all the control.