Eleven

Morning. It was the morning after the regretful and saddening events of the night before. Harry now laid on his front hugging his pillow, away from his doll. He didn't want to be reminded by what he ruined and what he really missed.

Even in his sleep he had the deep frown set on his face. He was awake, still very sleepy, his still closed, as if they refused to open or if not he just didn't want to open them.

He missed her terribly, even though she was right beside him, on the other side of the bed. But she wasn't real. She was in her doll state, a non- living, breathing, smiling, loveable girl.

Huffing into his pillow he closed his eyes again, not wanting to face the day.

It wasn't until half an hour later, that he felt the bed shift. At first he thought nothing of it, because he was simply to upset and tired to care. But before he knew it a small body had flopped onto Harry's back, he felt the mystery person breathing into his neck. As subtlety as he could he shifted to turn his head, blonde hair everywhere on his face.

To his absolute delight it was his baby doll, Blair.

His eyes lite up and an instant smile grew on his lips, "Blair!" he screamed in excitement, which made her startle awake from the sound of his booming voice. She sat up rubbing her eyes, as Harry practically suffocated her in hugs and kisses.

She giggled as he did this, Harry held her at arms length to look at her beauty: it truly made him smile. But that smile was wiped of his face when he felt a harsh sting on his cheek from a small hand. She slapped him.

"You dîck head!" Blair angrily said stated, "how dare you say those things to me."

"Blair I'm so sorry, my jealousy took over me you know that I would never truly mean it, ever." But she still had that pout on her face and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Blair please, I love you so damn much, it's not funny. I was upset and jealous at that guy making an advance at you and it really upsets me to think another guy could make you happy, I was just afraid of someone stealing you away and-"

He wasn't able to finish his sentence, for as Blair had taken him by surprise and kissed him as hard as possible.

"I love you too and I will never leave you," still with her arms around his neck she kissed him one more time before they stayed in bed holding each other for the rest of the day."

"I love you baby doll."

-The End-
That is the end of the The Doll I hoped all of you enjoyed this as much I did writing it.
I want to thank of you for reading this book and all the nice things that you've guys commented, but please don't hate on the ending. If you guys have any question I'll happily do a Q&A and post up here, just comment your questions.
Please check out my other fanfic Informal.

Thank you my beautiful people xoxo