Two

Harry giddily entered through the Victoria Secret store doors, he took his hands out of his jacket pockets and ran a hand through his hair, looking around the store as he didn't know where to start looking for lingerie.

After sending his order of to the doll company he almost instantly got a reply saying that they would send his doll to him in two to three days time.

Although harry had brought the extra skimpy outfits he still wanted to get some extra lingerie and clothes for his doll. He had already been from Forever 21 with three bags of clothes that now sat in his car, clothes like: dresses, shirts and skirts, harry thought there was no need to buy pants since harry thought putting pants on a human size doll would be to much of a bother. Wandering off into the bra and pantie section, he started gathering the sets that he wanted to buy on one hand. All sorts of colours and patterns harry had chosen from, from lace, baby blue, pale pink, black, white and one that harry liked inparticular was a red and black set that gave breasts extra cleavage due to the double padding in the cups and the panties showed at least half of the ass.

"Is there anything I could help you with sir?" Harry turned away from the racks of lingerie to the woman in the Victoria Secret work uniform, she was a sales assistant.

"Uh. . . No thank you, I can manage" he smiled small at her before he turned back to the rack. The sales assistant, Kelly her name tags read, had stayed in her spot as her eyes shamelessly trailed up and down his fit body. It was no doubt harry was attractive and well fit and had attracted a few eager eyes before.

"So are you buying this stuff your girlfriend or something?" She bit her lip flirtatiously.

"Something like that" his eyes never leaving the rack in front of him. Her flirtatious looks faulted into a slight glare as she huffed, "just call me if you need anything."

"Alright, thanks."

Harry knew what she wanted, not saying she wasn't pretty or anything, he just wasn't interested. Because in a couple of days he would get his doll.
-----------------------------------------
A/N thank you for all the reads, votes and comments. short chapter I know, I promise that the next one will be longer and better and smuty-er. Vote and comment. Xoxoxo