Four

"Hurry up with the nachos Harry!"

"I'm getting there Niall, the cheese is just melting."

It was Saturday night and Harry had his three friends over to watch the football game, Manchester verses Italy. Harry's doll had been left in his bedroom, he didn't tell the boys about his new 'sex toy' for he didn't know how they would react, what would they say. Harry didn't want to be judged for being able to sexually please himself.

"Hey mate got anymore beers?" Louis asked walking into Harry's kitchen, "yea in the fridge."

Louis helped himself to opening the fridge and getting a can of beer and cracked open the can, taking a sip. "So have any lucky ladies over since I last saw you?" Louis suggestively smirked at Harry who was leaning against his kitchen counter, waiting for the cheese to melt in the grill.

It had been a week since Harry had received his doll, therefor there wasn't a need for harry to bring home a girl. Though the boys didn't know that.

"Uh... No, not really" Harry quickly thought of what to say.

"Harry! Nachos!"

"Alright!" Harry shouted back in slight annoyance, he took out the tray from the grill and turned it off. Harry and Louis walked out into the living room where Liam and Niall were sitting on the couch already watching the game.

Harry passed the nachos to Niall then took a seat on the love seat while grabbing a beer from the coffee table that occupied different foods and drinks. Harry had noticed Liam shifting in his seat a lot when he first sat down, so he decided to ask, "Liam are you okay?"

This had caught the attention of Louis and Niall, they were now looking at Liam for his answer. Liam showed Harry a distort look, "I think there's something in this seat cushion" Liam then dug his hand into between the arm rest and cushion, Liam then pulled out what he believed was the cause for his discomfort. When Liam looked at it he was confused at to what it was, something pink and scrunched up. Liam confusedly looked at it before he un-scrunched it. To his and the other boys surprise it was a pair of panties.

"Harry you ass, you have been getting lucky." Louis smirked at his friend.

Harry didn't know what to say cause the pair of panties belonged to his doll, so he turned back to the TV, Liam then flung the panties at harry, the pink lace landed on Harry's face. Harry glared at the three laughing boys before tucking the panties into his jean pocket.

Thirty minutes into the game Niall grabbed and unopened packet of crisps, fumbling with the packet he let out a "ouch." He inspected his thumb that now had a small cut in it, blood making its way out out the wound.

"Harry have you got any bandaids?" Niall asked, "yea in my bathroom cabinet" harry replied with out taking his eyes of the TV screen.

Niall got up making his way to the bathroom, leaving the other three boys in the living room., "Harry there's none in here!" Niall shouted from the bathroom.

"Try my bedroom."

Niall then walked into Harry's room. Harry hadn't realised what he said until he and the other boys heard a scream from his bedroom. Harry, Louis and Liam all looked at one another wide eyed, in a blink of they were up on their feet rushing to Harry's bedroom.

Niall stood backed up against Harry's wall, his eyes trained on Harry's bed where his sex doll laid, dressed in the sexy nurse outfit, the first few buttons of the short white dress was undone revealing her cleavage and a 50's style nurse hat with a Red Cross on it.

"What the actual fūck is that? Dude I thought that was a dead body!" Niall exclaimed, giving Harry a bewildered look. Louis and Liam looked to Harry for an answer, cause they were as confused as Niall was.

"Well..." Harry couldn't look at either one of them as he walked towards his bed, taking a seat next to the doll, "it's just...you know, a um... itsmydoll" Harry mumbled quickly and quietly.

"Sorry mate can you repeat?" Liam asked, louis raised an eyebrow and Niall was just too confused and freaked out to understand.

"It's my doll! Okay"

The three boys just looked at each even more confused than they were before. A smirk then formed across louis' face, "hang on, is that," he pointed to the doll "one of those sex dolls that people buy to have sex with?"

Harry squirmed under gaze of his three friends, trying to avoid the question.

"Oh my god it is isn't!" The three of them burst out laughing.

"But why mate?" Liam asked after he came down from his laughing fit.

"Because I don't like sleeping with different girls, I don't like having to jack off when I'm hard. It's just...she's perfect for me, she just what I need, what I want."

"So like, you put you dick into it and have sex with it?" Niall asked, "well yea it has a hole as its pūssy."

"So it's like having sex with a barbie doll that has a hole."

"It's weird when you put it like that Liam."

"Mate it's weird having a sex doll full stop." Louis said as Liam and Niall laughed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N just a filler chapter, sorry. But don't worry the next chapter is best one yet!!!! And by the way I do mot appreciate people asking "what the fuck is this" or "what the fuck is that" I only except NICE COMMENTS .Thank you. Vote, comment xoxo.