Graduation

I have no idea why I'm so nervous. I mean I graduated Chilton why be so nervous to graduate Yale? I mean it's kinda the same. Other than now I technically can work at any place in the country that needs a journalist.
"Rory?"
"Mom."
"My girl is graduating AGAIN!"
"Thank you for supporting me."
"Of course."
"Did dad come?"
"He said his flight was delayed, but he wishes you the best and he loves you."
"I still can't believe he moved to Paris to be with Sherry."
"Sweety, he still loves you."
"I know."
"Now break a leg or whatever they say to people graduating from college!"
"Love you."
"Love you too."
  She then walked away and once again I was alone. I haven't seen Logan all day. Is he here yet? He graduated a year ago, but he said he'd be here.
"Rory my gown ripped is your mother here?" Paris asked in a frantic yet annoyed tone.
"Yeah, um she's over there."
"You don't sound okay."
"Just worried."
"Look he'll be here, but I'm going to get this fixed."
"K bye."
  Now here I stood alone. Lane just had the twins so she couldn't make it. And I didn't even. Try to reach Jess, as much as I want him here. He was the one who inspired me to return to Yale. Just then I heard the announcer tell everyone to take their place. Well, I'll just have to trust he is here.
"Rory there you are." Logan walked up and looked like he hadn't slept in months.
"I have to go."
"Good luck. Love you."
I smiled and walked away standing about to get my second diploma.
"Lorelai Gilmore."
Ug. Not that I don't like being called that but I wish they could have said Rory.
"Thank you for your work and appreciation! You f
made it!"
I thanked him and said good bye. I turned my tassel over on my cap and looked and saw Luke, my mom, grandma  and Grandpa, Sookie, Jackson, their kids and Logan. How did I get so lucky?
"Congratulations class of 2008! You did it!"
We all shouted hooray and threw our caps into the air. I made it. I actually made my dream come true.