"The Zodiac Killer could play better than Bach himself."

Start from the beginning

I knew what it was. It was a knife.

The knife that could have so easily sliced through my skin and cut at my life's blood.

I groaned as reality finally set in. After one day Lucas Avery had turned my whole life upside down. He was going to pay. I wasn't sure how yet. But he was doing to burn in hell.

.

.

"Candice. Did you pick out your piece for the exposition?" Anthony asked as he walked by my side on our way to Animal Ethics.

"No. I don't think I'll be taking part of it this year." I said.

"Why the hell not?"

"Well I honestly don't feel like it. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the crowd and I'm helping organize it. It wouldn't seem right if I was apart of it." In complete truth I was afraid of I was apart of it Lucas would do something to sabotage the whole event. I had spent way too many hours helping plan it. There was no way in hell I was letting BTK ruin this for me.

Anthony just stared at me. He didn't say anything but I could tell he wanted to argue further with me.

I would never admit it to anyone else though I was glad I wouldn't be playing.

I'm not sure why but I felt nothing but relief when the deadline to sign up passed.

"I'm not sure what I want to play. Tensely is going on and on about playing her own mashup of an old Linkin Park song and Metallica. Like that's going to work. It's a shame. She's so talented." Anthony went on to say. His lips turning down ever so slightly. "I mean don't get me wrong I'm down for new age shit but it's an exposition. There are going to be some important people watching. And she's going to play some metal trash. I mean come- Ow! What the fuck!"

I smiled happily as I realized Tensely had come upon us and heard his comments. She then proceeded to kick him right in the nuts.

She and I were currently smiling widely at the withering man at his knees.

"Fuck off you twit. You wouldn't know real music if it fucked you in the mouth."

"Tens, language." I scolded.

As we stopped walking and stood outside the classroom I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. A tall handsome boy was pressed up against a small brunette. His large body was rubbing against hers as she gyrated back against him. Their lips ravaging each other. The were eating each others souls.

At first I was disgusted at their so public display of affection. "Get a room!" I said loudly, trying to get them to break apart. Anthony grab my arm and Tensely stood up straight beside me. Somewhat surprised at my outburst.

The couple slowly pealed themselves away from each other. I could see their slobbery saliva separating from their lips breaking apart.

The tall handsome boy turned around slowly. His lips quirking up just slightly. "Candy Cane you can't tell me this doesn't make your lady parts light on fire just imagining yourself in her place?" The brunette just giggled at what he said. Was she stupid? "But I don't mess with prudes who don't know their pussy from their asshole."

I glared at him. The tiny brunette with him ended up being Michelle O'brien. She was sectioned off into Hepburn. I hated to say it but she was an incredible actress. Her last performance in A Dolls House as Nora made me cry. Mr. Ibsen could have been proud.

That aside too bad she was dumber than a bunch of bricks. Her head was lighter than a feather. There was nothing floating around up there.

"At least I'm not dumb enough to catch every STD known to man and a few others. But don't worry little Lucy, I won't let everyone know that you ended up being everyone's bottom in prison and that's why your asshole is now artificial."