¢нαρтєя 2

"(Y/N), hurry up!" Emiko yelled running up the hill. I was holding a big black binder and took off my headphones that was blasting Sword Art Online 2 Opening.

"What?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Nothing" she said and I shrugged my shoulders. We made it to my house and entered through the garage.

"Explain to me why we go through the garage everyday?" She asked and I looked at her.

"Because I'm unique...You're my best friend! You should know!"" I harshly whispered as I went up the stairs, leading to the living room. The floorboards creaked with each step we took. I opened the door and the first thing I saw was something and the first thing I saw was something red scurrying past my feet.

"Sweetie you're home!" I heard my mom announce and saw her on the couch with a orange ball of fluff on her lap.

"Uhh..What's that?" I asked referring to the ball on her lap which moved. I crouched down to get a better look and saw dull, innocent blue eyes.

"It's a baby kitten" She replied with a happy tone in her voice. I slowly looked up at my mom with an eyebrow raised.

"Where did you get an orange cat?" I asked reaching my hand closer to the strange color feline. This seemed to alert it as it quickly stood up. I kept my hand still, allowing it to smell me before starting to rub the hair on its head and back. The cat's butt would raise into the air every time I got close to its tail.

"You're father brought them earlier today saying they were apart of a new experiment he's working on." My petting stopped.

"Them?"

"There's a total of four kittens" My mother said and at that moment I heard my best friend.

"(Y/N)! I found an adorable kitten in your room!" Emiko yelled running up to me with her hands occupied. There was a white fluffy cat with purple eyes curling up close to her chest. "Isn't he the cutest?!"

"How do you know it's a male?" I asked standing up from my crouching position to face her.

"Duh, my mom's a vet" She replied and I noticed a red kitten scurrying into the room. "He was in your underwear drawer."

"What?! Wait...why were you going through my underwear Emiko?" I asked.

"I heard him meowing in the closed drawer" She explained scratching underneath the chin of the white cat.

"Okay so that's two cats, where are the other two?" I asked looking around.

"Mom can I keep the red cat?" My sister asked as she walked into the room.

"I'm home" My dad announced as he walked through the front door.

"Dad? Why are you bringing cats into the house?" I asked and he smiled, giving my head a pat.

"Well we're trying something" He said and I gave him a look.

"What experiment?"

"Bringing anime characters into reality" He said and I covered my ears from Emiko's loud squeal.

"Shut it Otaku!" I yelled feeling like I lost my hearing.