¢нαρтєя 1

I sat on my bed with my best friend, Emiko. She was clicking through Netflix, while I was looking at my new schedule. Today September 3, 2014 was the last day of summer. It was pouring cats and dogs outside and there was nothing good to do. Emiko sighed and clicked on 'Goosebumps' before opening her own letter.

"Hey (Y/N), what classes did you get?" Emiko asked.

(Y/N)'s Schedule (Sophomore Year)
Age: 16
DOB: November, 15, 1999
Parents: Izumi (Last Name), and Matthew (Last Name)

1) Homeroom ~ Mrs. Boland
2) Biology HN ~ Mr. Smith
3) English ~ Mrs. Escobar
4) World History ~ Mr. O'conner                         Lunch
5) Geometry ~ Mrs. Lee
6) Art ~ Ms. Gonzales
7) Gym ~ Mr. Miller
8) Family Consumer Science ~ Ms. Cox

"Ooooooo~ We have Homeroom, World History, Gym, and FCS together!" Emiko squealed in delight.

"Yeeessh! This year won't be a bummer~" I said.

"(Y/N)! Emiko! Dinner ready!" my mom called out from downstairs.

"Coming!" We both yelled, pausing Goosebumps before running down to the table. He helped place out the plates when my mom called out to my little 12 year old sister.

"Jade, come eat!" she yelled before going back to the kitchen. Jade groaned and paused her show 'The Amazing World of Gumball' and dragged her feet to the table. On the table was Steak, green beans, corn, and mashed potatoes with gravey. I looked on my right and saw my dad's seat was empty.

"Hey mom where is dad?" I asked curious.

"Oh, he's stuck at work and couldn't make it to dinner." She answered before taking her seat.

"Ohh...." I uttered taking a bit of my food.

~Time Skip~

Emiko and me made it back to my room and turned Goosebumps back on. It was 8:45 pm, so we had plenty of time until we sleep. I opened my laptop and went to Quotev.

"(Y/N)! I'm trying to sleep, so turn down your tv!" my sister yelled banging on my door. I rolled my eyes and turned the volume from 20 to 10. The banging stopped and I looked back at my screen to talk to my followers.

~Time Skip~

It was 11:04 and time to sleep. I gave Emiko a pillow and blanket as she went into her sleeping bag.

"Night."

"Night, (Y/N)." Emiko said before turning off the lights.

~Extended Ending~

Matthew (Last Name), was staring at his screen as he typed away.  He stopped and grinned at his co partner.

"It's Time.."