Remembering what has been

Maybe I should tell you about me now. I've told you about Nathan and his mum but let me tell you about me. My name is Vesper and my mum and dad chose it because it means evening and they love the night time but weren't sure how to name me. Until my dad read Ian Flemings, James Bond books and saw the name Vesper and that was that. I am 18 years old and was born on the 8 of December at 8pm which suited my mum just fine as it meant I would fit my name completely. My favourite book is Wuthering Heights and I have read it more times than I could count on my fingers.
I am not a virgin and nor am I a slut so that beats that cliché. I am quiet, mostly, unless I am at home and then I don't shut up. My mum and I live in a little two floored semi-detached  and we have no family problems. I am also a only child.
All in all my life would be perfect but that is impossible statistically so to make sure I had some challenges the gods gave me something I have to deal and that is a mental disorder. A body dysmorphia or what most people think of as Anorexia or bulimia. In my case it was Anorexia and that is how I know Nathan. I owe him my life in every possible way. He saved me from unravelling to the brink of despair. He pulled me back and held me, he gave me life where I was missing it and still managed to survive. We met properly at a party and yes I know that bit is cliché. I had never drank and although I am not a lightweight it doesn't mean that I wasn't feeling the alcohol. It gave me the confidence to stand up and talk to strangers and dance and it truly made me feel alive. I was alive, I looked my hair was lose and as I danced I saw it sway about me and make me look as though all of me was alive. My grey eyes shone and looked blue in the lighting, I felt like a goddess and then I felt him. I knew someone was looking at me but I didn't care I was happy, happier than I ever had been and I didn't care. I turned and spun and saw his piercing eyes staring at me and knew I would ever be the same again. He came towards me, barging through the crowds, his eyes prolonging the eye contact with me until I had to drop my own as the intensity I saw in his eyes where too much. He reached me and didn't say anything and just held out his  hand and raised an eyebrow. I took it completely, trustingly for whatever reason and he smiled, threaded his fingers with mine and dropped them to my waist and with his other hand he did the same until we were linked together and there was no escape and then we began to dance and we both became alight from the flames that we were admitting inside. I looked up at him and saw his eyes looking into mine and when he looked at me, I knew he wasn't just looking me he was looking into my soul. When he went to kiss me, I didn't turn away although he was a complete stranger and when he slipped his tongue into my mouth I didn't hesitate. He was something new but he still managed to be the best thing that had ever happened to me and we became one on that dance floor.