An OC of Mine - Silhouette/Lycoris Xiomara

Silhouette is a monster-human hybrid. She is very tall, pale, and quite slim with long, pure-black hair down to her waist. She has large, dark-blue eyes that go black when she uses magic, long piano fingers, and generally long limbs. She has a long, black tail, and can sprout silver wings (feathered)from her shoulder-blades.

She is a person of two souls, as a version of Multiple Personality Disorder. One soul had powers of telepathy and illusion, and the other had teleportation and telekinesis, and when they merged, she got all of these powers. Her attack power is that she shoots white-blue bullet-like projectiles to harm, and white-green projectiles to heal. Her left eye goes black when using mental powers (telepathy and illusion) and black crawls from her eye down her left side the more she does it, and when she uses her physical powers (the others), her right eye goes black and black flame crawls up her right arm to the rest of her body. She can use both at the same time.

Her dominant personality (Silhouette) is empathetic, a pacifist, quite excitable, slightly insane, and has a strange sense of humour. Her other personality (Lycoris) is also empathetic, a pacifist, and slightly insane, but is also quiet, thoughtful, logical, and has a more normal sense of humour.

She is a brilliant swordswoman, amazing at martial arts, and knows a lot of human and monster weaknesses. She is outstanding at music, and can sing, play piano, and play violin. She is an expert rider, and fast because of her long legs. She is very athletic, and gymnastic, and she is fairly strong, but she shows no outward muscle. She is very smart. wShe can't run long distance, and is quite unfit. She knows nothing about romance, or men, and does not know her grace and beauty. She doesn't think she is pretty, nor does she think she can do music well, or sing well. She is submissive, and shy (as a whole) but won't hesitate to make her voice heard, or her opinion known, when she wants to.

Finally, she has a huge crush on Sans. (or Gaster!Sans if he's in the story).

Jeez, I could write a 4 page essay on this character! I need to get a life.