after school meeting

when my breathing returned to normal I looked around the room at the people in here with me. then I managed to speak. "what wrong, what happened to me?" Everyone looked startled and looked around the room at each other. "Amnesia, it can't be?" Mr Bubbles questioned. The unknown boy stepped in and said "no don't think so." He asked me if I knew my details and I replied with all my details and they were correct."See." He said "if she had amnesia she wouldn't know a thing about herself. How long have you been having these blackouts?" He asked with a stunned tone. "I'm not quite sure, you see I don't remember blacking out or anything, I just thought I went to sleep an woke up in this infirmary bed." I replied. " I think it started today because the past few days she's been fine, but this morning she went to grab her art folder and collapsed in front of me." Mr Bubbles implied. "So Chelsea do you think your strong enough to go back to class yet, or do you need to go and see a doctor?" Mr bubbles questioned. "NO! NO! NO! no doctors and especially no damn hospitals. All I want to do I just go to my last lesson for the day. And before you say its only art, and Mrs Mitchel always lets us take it easy, then ill just go home and rest, that's probably why I've been having these blackouts or whatever you call it. I said bluntly. Mr bubbles agreed and said no more, whilst the young boy who helped me looked at me and looked very panicky and snapped back in a sharp tone "NO! She can't go back to lesson Sir, she needs to go to the hospital and get checked ou-" he was cut off when Mr bubbles yelled " If Chelsea wants to stay here boy, she can do, what's your name boy, I haven't seen you here before, who's your tutor?" My names Luke, sir and I'm in Mrs Allen's tutor" Luke replied timidly.

Chelsea pov

I got up off the nurses infirmary bed and made my way to my locker with natasha to get my art folder and made my way to Mrs Mitchell's room. I placed my self in my usual seat right next to Natasha, and gently put down my art folder on my desk.