✨Chapter 4 Riley✨

You have the song to thank for me writing this chapter 😂 I wasn't going to finish this before Christmas but I did hehe(no I didn't ;n;)

As I watch Alpha Thaddeus leave, my wolf is howling inside my head to join him.

"Why does skin tingle..." The woman who he calls his mother looks at me.

"What did you say dear?..."

"Skin tingle when he's near..." Her eyes widen, and a grin appears on her face.

"Oh my dear, you are his mate!" My eyes widen, as memories come flooding back.

**Flashback**

"A mate?" The man laughs in my bloodied face.

"You aren't worthy to have a mate. You are a slut, a pig, and a worthless piece of trash. Who would ever want you as their mate." The other men join in laughing while I sit there silently trying to keep the tears at bay.

"Aw is the little piggie going to cry." One of the men grabs my chin roughly pulling it up, and his eyes narrow as he sees I won't be crying anytime soon. With that he growls.

"Beat her till she breaks." The other men look at me as my eyes widen.

"NO NO NO NO NO!"

**End Of Flashback**

My eyes are wide with fear.

"Mate? No, they said, I have no mate." The woman looks at me confused and angry.

"Who said you didn't have a mate." I tilt my head to the side.

"The angry men...The men who keep me in cage...They say no mate for me....Wolf howl at him....But men say no mate for me" She looks at me about to say something else when a door can be heard falling down. Her head moves so fast towards the sound I thought she might have whiplash.

"Sweetie go hide!" My eyes widen as I look for a place and instantly I see the bed. Rushing underneath the bed, the woman stands up and waits.

*BANG*

The door to the room smashes open, but since the bed covers the top half I could only see a wolf's legs and a mans legs.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Suddenly feeling the power radiating from the woman, my wolf starts emitting power as well.

"Feel that fellas, the brat is here somewhere. Get out of the way lady." The wolf's legs start to move towards the lady.

"You will have to kill me before you get to her." With those words the wolf lunges and a scream escapes my lungs.

**Riley's Wolf POV**

After the scream that Riley emitted, the power emitting from Alpha Thaddeus's mother triggered something within Riley, allowing me to take form.

Crawling out from under the bed in wolf form, I look at the two males in front of me.

"I may not have been able to protect baby Riley from you goons, but now. I can." With those words, the next thing that happened was Thaddeus rushing in and seeing the wolf and man, dead on the ground.

*Back to Riley*

Shifting back into human form, I see Thaddeus his eyes blood red as he looked at his mother then back to me, seeing me naked and covered in blood. His eyes turn red as he looks from me to his mother then back to me.

"I will deal with you later." He stares at me his eyes blood red with anger and lust. Picking up his mother he rushes out of the room, slamming the door and locking it, leaving me on the ground, crying.

(I'm sorry this chapter may have been a bit confusing but I was kind of rushing cause well I haven't been writing at alllll)