✨Chapter 2 ✨Riley✨

You are my one and only'

"Mommy?! Where are you?!"

My eyes snap open, and I realize I'm still in the same room as before. As I sit up, I ask myself, how the hell did I not realize there was a big tall guy standing in the corner. The man looks at me with forest green eyes then back at the door. My eyes widen, and I huddle close to the wall, holding a small blanket against my body.

The man obviously notices this.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He grumbles, but that doesn't ease my sky rocketing emotions. His eyes soften as he sighs.

"I really promise I won't hurt you, I'm here to protect you." My eyes widen.

"You......you... won't hurt me.....?" His head tilts to the side.

"Of course, I won't." My emotions waver.

"That's what..... one of them said...... before they hurt me....." His eyes narrow and he growls lowly.

"I promise, no one is going to hurt you here." A small smile forms on my face, as I beckon him to come closer.

"Do you know how to have tea parties?"

I giggle loudly, as Adonis growls every few seconds.

"You are so pretty Adonis." He mumbles something lowly then smiles slightly.

"ALPHA THADDEUS YOU CANNOT ENTER THAT ROOM!" A large growl rips through the building I'm in. My eyes widen as I rush behind Adonis.

"It's ok, Tate. Alpha Thaddeus won't hurt you."

"How do you know." I whimper quietly as I try really hard to pretend I'm invisible behind Adonis.

"You will know when you see him." The door suddenly rips open causing me to jump and shake in fear.

"ALPHA THADDEUS! PLEASE STOP!" I shut my eyes tightly as I curl into a ball then start rocking back and forth to calm myself.

"Adonis. Move." A low growl rings through the room.

"Alpha Thaddeus. She is scared." A louder growl rips through the room.

"MOVE ADONIS." Hearing the command in the Alphas voice, Adonis moves leaving me completely vulnerable. I suddenly look up at chocolatey eyes.

"Please don't hurt me!" I start to cry as the chocolate eyes widen in confusion. Then the next thing I realize, I'm engulfed in warmth. Sparks fly through my body as strong arms hold on to me. My eyes widen, as the tears continue to fall.

"Alpha Thaddeus, you must leave....." A low growl emits from the body I'm wrapped up in. Then my mind wanders.

'ALPHA THADDEUS?!' A gasp leaves my mouth as I back away from the Alpha.

"GO AWAY GO AWAY!" Looking up, I recognize those chocolate brown eyes again, that are looking at me with confusion and rage.

"WHY IS SHE SCARED!" He looks at the nurse who stands there rigid with fear.

"I um I..." The nurse stutters as she looks down.

"Thaddeus. You really shouldn't talk like that to the nurses." A female doctor enters wearing a long white coat. Alpha Thaddeus growls.

"Don't start with me Maria, I....."

"Don't you Maria me mister. I am your mother and that is what you are going to call me." She walks over to him and whacks him in the back of the head which causes him to growl.

"Oh don't you growl at me boy." She looks at me closely, and kneels down.

"I am sorry for his behavior, as you must know by now he is a bit like his father. Scary and mean looking but deep deep DEEEEP down, he is gentle and kind, as a baby he would act all tough for daddy but he would scream mommy when I got home from shopping." She smiles, kindly at me while I sit there confused. Looking up at him, his face is redder than a tomato.

"Mother." He growls lowly. She stands up and whacks him again.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I giggle a tiny bit as Alpha Thaddeus looks at his mother.

"I told you not to growl at me!" I laugh a little bit louder at this, until Alpha Thaddeus looks at me, a tiny smile on his face, but just as he is about to speak Adonis cuts in.

"Alpha. There are rogues at the border!" My eyes widen, to the point they are as big as saucers. Alpha Thaddeus looks at me then at his mother.

"Keep her safe mother. I will be right back."