Chapter 14- Forever and Always

3 years later...
Miranda-

"What are you going to name him?" I asked. Rachel looked up at me from her son. "I don't know," Mark and I have a couple ideas, but no definite decision. "Well, he's beautiful." I smiled at her holding her baby boy. Blake and Mark walked into the hospital room.

"Sorry, my car broke down. Thanks for sending Mark." Blake walked over and eyed the little baby. His smile was bright and his eyes had a little sparkle. The way he eyed him was heart melting.

Mark had the same expression and looked like he was going to cry. I remember when he found out he was going to have a son. Rachel told me he cried, but he's emotional. I will admit that I cried too.

"I like the name Gabriel," Mark said. Rachel smiled. "Me too."

"Gabriel Thomas," Blake smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and smiled. I knew what he was thinking. We just got married, he can wait.

*

When we got home, we went upstairs and just watched movies. "Gabriel Thomas," I mumbled to myself. "I'd like-" I cut Blake off by putting my hand to his mouth. "Don't you dare, we just got married." He smirked at me. He wiggled his eyebrows at me and made me laugh.

I sat up and he got on his side. He kept wiggling his eyebrows and moving closer. I pushed his shoulder and he fell onto his back. He over exaggerated and rolled off the bed. I put my head in my hands and laughed.

"Gosh, so abusive," he smiled. I fell back and looked at him. He climbed onto the bed and sat next to me. I leaned into him and he put his arm around me. I looked up at him and he kissed the bridge of my nose then my lips. When he pulled away, I kept my eyes closed for a second. I love him. I'm glad he convinced me to marry him. It was truly us forever and always.