Swagger Part 11

Swagger Part 11

Tremaine Neverson's P.O.V

Who the fuck would think I would fall in love? I looked at Tashell I loved her I really did I wanted to be there for her in such a way that I couldn't even if I tried. Leopards never changed their spots so I told myself. I wanted to give her the damn world because she deserved it. But how was I to love a woman? My father never did so why should I? He would have rather my moms suffer than to see her happy and my moms didn't do shit about it. It was just in my blood in my nature to be fucked up at relationships.

"Tremaine I'm nervous" she told me dragging on her track shorts. I looked at her beautiful body. Shawty had shape on her ass.

"Be cool" I laughed placing my belt in my Shmack pants and grabbing her.

"Be cool that's all I'm supposed to be. I got 6 of the best girls running after my title" she backed away from me placing her hair in a pony tail.

"No matter what you my number one you hear me" I told her kissing her on the lips. Shit was unusual for me I'm a man who doesn't show emotion so for her to even be putting her lips on me is privilege.

"I love you" I stopped and looked at her it was the first time she truly told me she loved me. I paused for a minute trying to get my thoughts together.

"Love you too" I smiled at her she proceeded to do what she was doing while I fooled around with my phone. Seeing I got a text message from Taryn a chick I fucked a while back I quickly text her telling her I would be in New York next week. I grabbed Tashell's hand as we made it down to Caresville stadium.

"Yayo" I called out to my dawg Fynch he was my boy from way back. He grabbed me into a friendly hug as I held Tashell's hand she didn't know him. And I had hoped to keep it that way Fynch was my partner in crime. The nigga was my wing man.

"Sup nigga" he asked me lighting a blunt.

"Shit, what you doing out here?" I questioned him.

"Lil sis running in one of these events man you didn't even tell me you was here " I laughed at him.

"Who that?"

"Oh this right here is the main" I told him Tashell looked at me uneasily "The wife" I elaborated more. Tashell wrinkled up her face.

"My name is Tashell" she smiled at Fynch he nodded in understanding. She walked off to Avah and I shrugged her off. I didn't want to fight with her seeing it was her big day and all. She just loves to go at it and I wasn't in the mood to make a scene. "You didn't tell me you had a wife nigga?" Fynch told me leaning against my escalade.

"You never asked" I told him stuffing my hands in my pocket.

"Shit she knows what you are doing?"

"Kind of" I laughed at him.

"And she cool with it?"

"You know how it goes if you have no proof you can't pin a nigga to the crime"

"Rite rite" he nodded his head. I never told him about Tashell because I never really thought my nigga's needed to know about my main. She was wifey she held my shit down on the home front. I never fuck with hoes from round my way. That would only lead to trouble and Tashell's mouth was bigger than the Atlantic Ocean she just needed a singe of evidence to convict me. And I never liked arguing. I wanted to keep my words limited at all times. The more you talk the deeper you dig yourself in a grave. "So you hit it yet?" he asked me that was my man Fynch straight to the point not cut around the bush bullshit.

"What makes you ask?" I laughed folding my arms around my chest.

"Shawty got that dick limp" I laughed out loud nigga was funny man.