It all ends here

It's new years eve. 

Niall and I are attending some huge new years eve party with the boys tonight, I am looking forward to it, I suppose, but I was feeling rather ill from the post christmas drinking we've been doing the last few days. 

'Goodmorning!' Niall smiled as he sat on the sofa next to me 'I'm glad we get to spend the last night of 2013 at this party tonight, it's going to be sick.' He laughed. I simply nodded and smiled, my throat was a bit sore and I didnt want to speak, so I texted him. 

'Aw baby.' He cooed, hugging me 'Can I get you anything, do you still want to go to the party, shall we go to the doctors?' 

'Ah! so many questions! No, I think i'll be fine. I think I'm going to go back to bed, I'm up way too early its not even 9 o'clock yet.' 

He nodded, kissing my forehead, as I slowly rose, and went upstairs, and cocooned myself in my duvet, my eyes feeling heavy, I soon found myself drifiting into a peaceful, easing sleep.

I woke up, instantly looking at my clock.

5pm

I groaned, realsiing i had slept through the whole day, my rumbling stomach was a giveway before I had even checked the time. I managed to haul myself out of bed for some food, running downstairs, fixing myself some toast. I was happily eating it when zayn sauntered in smiling

'Hi,' I said

'You ready for tonight?!' he yelled

'Woahh, and yeah, I am, I think you are too...' I giggled, finishing off my toast. I thought about what to wear, but I didnt think that would be a problem if Eleanor was around. 

'do you know where El is?' I asked him

'I think she's in the lounge...' He said, poitning to the lounge door. I nodded, hopping off the counter top, wandering into the lounge

'El!' I said as I saw her sitting on the sofa, watching the music channel.

''Yees?' She smiled

'Help me choose what to wear?' As soon as she heard that she jumped off the sofa, and dragged me up the stairs to my room. 

I walked into the part nialls arm wrapped round my waist. Paul had told me and the girls to make sure the boys didn't even get a spot tipsy or even drunk because there were tons of paps about. It would give them and easy shot to make some bullshit up about them. 

'Honey dont drink too much.' I said quietly

'I'm planning to, I still feel rough from all those previous nights...' He frowned 

'Okay,; I smiled, giving him a quick kiss, and walking off in the crowd to find the girls. 

We all sat on a sofa quetly on our own just talking and keeping to ourselves, when there was a powercut.

Everything was so quiet, and creepy. I heard quiet squeals behind me, I spun round to see Eleanor, danielle perrie and charlotte all being dragged away by four men. It was hard to see in the dark but I went after them. I was so glad i wore flats. 

I ran out into the snow, the road icy, as I skidded along, hey, it acctually made me faster. But when I saw that they were heading down to the pond, a sickening feeling arose to my stomach. They couldnt. They wont.

I picked up my speed, and ran through the undergrowth and down the path and sure enough they were all being forced onto the iced over pond.

'STOP!' I yelled, as I shoved my way through the bush, covered in snow, but I didn't care.