I have to go

Dan stared back at me taking a small stpe closer, sighing. 

'Ah... you've grown so much baby...' He said now in my face, a hand cupping my cheek.

I stepped back glaring at him.

'I'm not your Girl anymore.' I spat. 

'Oh, we will see about that...' He said in a low tone, making me scared slightly.

Suddenley, I heard footsteps running round the corner. i spun round to see Niall Harry, the other boys, molly and Kaya all standing there.

'Who...?' Niall asked looking at Dan.

'I'm Dan,' He said walking closer to Niall. I looked as niall looked at me in horror, realising it was the one person who made my life miserable, and now he was back to ruin it all over again. But I was determined not to let him. 

'You're the dickhead who almost killed her!' Niall yelled, lunging at Dan, he punched him in the face, cuasing Dan's nose to bleed, but as Dan stood back up again, he had looks to kill niall, he pulled a gun out his pocket, and I felt my jaw drop open. Niall looked terrified

'STOP!' I yelled, shaking. Dan turned to me, narrowing his eyes.

'I should have killed you before...' He hissed in my ear, I swallowed, I was petrified of him, I really was. 

'D-dont kill her!' Niall choked out. 

'I can do whatever i like, mr Horan.' Dan said turning, and walking over to charlotte. I felt someone grab my waist. Niall. He pulled me close to him, protecting me. Charlotte, whimpered, as she was pulled to her feet. 

I felt anger and rage bubbling inside of me now, All dan did to me, he hurt me, and now I couldn't possibly be scared of him, he wasnt going to touch charlotte. 

I was about yell at him again, but someone took the words out of my mouth.

'STOP!!' Kaya screamed, pushing past running forward. 'You touch her, and I sware, i wll fucking kill you.' She snapped. 

Kaya turned smiling at me in accomplishment, but I gave her a grave look, shaking my head. 

'Kaya, don't, please, just come here.' I whispered in a low voice. She shook her head.

Damn this girl was stubbborn.

'You're gunna get yourself killed.' I hissed, managing to pry Nialls arms off me. I grabbed her arm tightly trying to drag her away.

'Hailee, stop!' She shrieked, I stood back, scoffing. 'some son of a bitch like him isn't going to kill me.' 

'He is!' I cried out.

'Oh Hailee...' I heard Dan chuckle 'You really haven't changed.'

'Shutup, I wasn't asking about you.' I snapped. 

Oh shit...

I snapped. 

'Wrong move, babe.' I heard Dan chuckle. 

I heard a gun trigger click, as I shut my eyes. 

I was waiting for the bang and for me to be dead, but nothing happened.  My eyes shot open, to see Kaya had a gun pointed to her head, Dans arm round her neck. 

'You have a choice Hailee.' He spat, trying to stop Kaya from squirming.

'You either let your friend die of your causes or she doesnt die.' He shrugged

'Let go of her then. I dont want her to die.' I shrugged. 

'But heres the catch...' He began smirking. 

'You come with me, and be held captive, or you let her die right in front of you, here and now. Because you cant do one simple thing...' 

'Hailee, don't go, y-you'll get killed anyway.' Kaya choked 'i have no life to live for, you do, dont go, if you do I sware to god...' 

I shook my head, I turned to face Niall. 

He shook his head, his eyes brimming with tears. 

I bit my lip. 

I had made my decision.

Of course I wasn't going to let one of my bestfriends, die at my mercy. 

'I'll come.' I swallowed.

Dan, took the gun away from Kayas head, loosening his grip on her neck.

'HAILEE! YOU BITCH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!!' She screamed angrily with me. 

'I'm not gunna let you die!!' I yelled back. 

'But...' She said weakly

'No,' I cut in

'Well too bad.' I heard dan chuckle. I looked up as I heard a loud bang. 

Kaya was shot down, blood rushing from her head. Everything went silent, I screamed

'YOU PHSYCOTIC SON OF A BITCH!!!' I screeched at Dan, sprinting at him jumping on his back, trying to strangle him. 

I felt 2 strong arms lift me onto their shoulder, but It wasnt niall. He was yelling being held back and the others were crying. I was being taken away. 

I was about to be set in a van, but I was struggling tring to get to Niall. 

'NIALL!!!!' I Screamed, sobbing. 'Niall....' I said, trying to control my sobs as he was taken out of sight. 

'NIALL!!!!' I screamed, trying to get out the mans grasp. 

He was gone. 

And deep down in my stomach I knew I wouldn't see him again. 

I would either die.

Or I'd be taken far away. 

At least he'd be safe without me. 

Happy. 

*****************************************************************************************

Sorry for a short update but yeah.... 

I feel like updating again tonight lol. 

nah, cba, got hw to do 

So...

Hows everyone beeeen?

ITS 5 WEEKS TILL I GO ON HOLIDAY 5 WEEKS TODAY AHHHHH SO EXCITED, 

VOTE LIKE READ COMMENT

Ilysm guys 

Niallersnandos.... <3 

*****************************************************************************************