Disney World

Hello Peepz! This is a request by @ConiferousCeader15. I'm sorry if something is inaccurate but I've never been to Disney World so I'm having my friend who just went help me write it. Enjoy!

Percy's POV

      "Wise Girl!" I yelled. "Look at this!" I giggled like a little girl as we walked out of our room at the Ariel Hotel.

     "I'm standing right here Seaweed Brain," Annabeth said from besides me. "You don't need to yell." She was carrying a brochure accompanied by a straw hat on her head. Her beautiful blond, curly hair fell down her back, some of it getting caught in the purple sunglasses that coved her striking grey eyes. To add onto that, she was wearing a sea green tank top that was tucked into waisted high jean shorts along with beige sandals. On her tank top was half of a heart with an outline of Ariel in the middle. I, on the other hand, was dressed in khaki shorts and on my sea green t-shirt was the other side of the heart and an outline of Aric. On the side of my sunglasses were Nemo, Marlin and Dory. Jason said it wasn't manly but he wears onesies so what does he know.

     "What should we go see first?" I asked Annabeth.

     "Well we should probably save Cinderella's castle for tonight when it's all lit up and stuff. I'm sure you'll want to go to splash mountain and we can visit space mountain too. Don't even ask me about small world because we are not doing that."

     "Are we going to all of the kingdoms?"

     "Probably not Animal Kingdom, that one's mostly for little kids."

     "But I am a little kid," I pouted. She smiled and gave me a little peck on the check.

     "Why don't we stick with Magic Kingdom and Epcot?" She reasoned. I nodded and we made our way to space mountain hand in hand.
                                                   ***************Time skip to after the rides**************

     "Woah!" I tripped out of the ride along side Annabeth who had a wide grin on her face. "That was epic! Almost better than ridding around on Blackjack."

     "I never would've thought I'd hear those words come out of your mouth," Annabeth gasped between giggles.

"The wonders of Disney World are real!" I shouted, pumping my fist in the air and smiling at my Wise Girl. She sighed but continued to smile as we walked through the rest of the park.

We rode most of the bigger rides and played fair games as we explored every inch of the park our legs and time would allow us to cover. At one point, we got a blue raspberry flavored dip-n-dots to share (she had finally grown used to the flavor) and blue cotton candy too. Sadly, Annabeth had had enough blue food for one day so she got pink instead.

     At lunch we discussed our favorite part of the trip so far. "I like the loudness of it all," I said. "Kinda reminds me of camp with all the activity going on. I don't feel like I stand out."

     "Seaweed Brain, you're always gonna stand out," Annabeth smirked.

     "People just can't get enough of Persassy!" My girlfriend huffed, but still chuckled nonetheless at my silly remark.
We quickly moved onto the next part of our little adventure. We played carnival games and got out faces painted. No judging, this is Disney World, we're aloud to act like little kids! Anyways, I got a blue dragon painted in my right cheek while Annabeth got one painted on her left in gray. We took a picture and sent it to the group chat with the rest of the seven including Reyna, Will and Nico. Piper, especially was going to love it.

Together, we rode a few more rides and even fit in a water ride! Being a son of Poseidon, I didn't get too wet. Annabeth, on the other hand, was soaked to the bone. She got mad at me when I didn't dry her of and just laughed. Let's just say I'll have a small bruise to wake up to in the morning. It was worth it though, because I was able to get another picture of her and her red face.

Finally, night fell apron us and fireworks lit up the sky along with the brilliant stars. We laid on a blanket on a grassy hill, watching them explode and turn into Disney characters.

     "Annabeth!" I shouted, pointing at a blue one. "It's Dory! And there's Nemo and Marlin. They match my sunglasses!" I felt a smile spread across my face as I turned back to my beautiful Wise Girl.

     "Good to know your enjoying the show," she giggled. Out heads inched closer, but a loud ding interrupted us. I pulled out my phone from my back pocket to discover a text from Leo showing up on my screan. I opened the group chat to be greeted by a very long message in all caps. I scanned it, not being able to make out of most of it because of my dyslexia, but what I could make out made it seem like he was a child of Aphrodite on sugar. Not to mention all the heart emoji's and kissy faces.

     Annabeth chuckled lightly, shaking her head so her curls bounced around her peaceful face. "Why am I not surprised?"

     "It's Leo," I shrugged. "I'm pretty sure he has a cabinet that's dedicated to us back at camp."

     "Yea, I heard that Leo, Piper and Jason are starting to recruit new demigods to form an official 'Percabeth' fan club."

     I let out a loud laugh. "Can't wait to see how that turns out. If they take too much of our personal time though I might have to persuade them to back off a bit." 

     My Wise Girl came and sat across my lap, rapping her tan arms around my neck. "Oh yea, and how are you planning on doing that?" She cocked her head a little the right, her lips forming a knowing smirk.

     "Why don't we cross that bridge when we get there?" I returned the smirk, pulling her into my embrace. Our lips, along with the dragons we got painted on earlier, met in a sweet kiss. We enjoyed the blissful feeling until we had to come up for air. Together, we laid back down in the grass, neither of us letting go of the other, enjoying the sense of security in each others arms.

Sorry for the kinda crappy ending. Also, I do take requests as long as they're reasonable so if anyone wants to read anything specific just let me know in the comments. And don't forget to like if you enjoyed! ;)