Hangout with the "wth clique"

The girls Ootd
Lydia pov
7:00am

Yesterday night we decided to hangout with our clique:

(The none 4 named girls are Lydia,Firah,Allison and Iffah

(The none 4 named girls are Lydia,Firah,Allison and Iffah.Btw,Firah is secretly taken by Austin,Iffah is taken by Alex nobody know except the clique)

I get out off bed and went to take a shower and do my morning routine.After that,I went down and say goodmorning to my family and eat breakfast.

20 minutes later,There was a horn.I say bye to my family and then went out.

"Hey guys"I say.
"Hey"The rest of the clique say.While Firah is driving we chat.We all decided to go to a mall and watch movies that is out.

When we reach we went to eat a light lunch.Then went to the cinema.We watch Kung fu panda 3,Batman vs Superman,Zootopia,The Divergent series:Allegiant and Triple 9.

6:30pm

We went out of the movies feeling happy then we decided to go eat dinner cause we only buy drinks during the movies.And some movie we bought snacks.We went to mcdonalds.Firah and Austin went to buy the food for us.While the rest of us sit and chat.

Firah pov

Me and Austin went and order the food while queuing i saw Nash and Cam behind us.

"Fuck"I say.
"y babe"Austin ask.
"Behind us"I say.(They know who they are)
"Just ignore them"Austin say.Then we hear "Nash isn't that Firah?"Cam ask Nash.
"Yeah it is"Nash say.
"Shit"I whisper.(Firah told Austin about yesterday so yeah)Austin squeeze me tightly cause his hand is on my shoulder.
"Hey beautiful"Nash say.
"Who say u can call her that"Austin say.
"Who are u?"Nash ask.
"Her boyfriend"Awnser Austin.
"Is it true Firah?"Nash ask me.
"Yeah.So stop calling beautiful"I say.
Nash face turn pale.Then its our turn to order.

Lydia pov
Few minutes later

Firah and Austin came back with our food.
They sit down then Firah straight away talk.

"Cam and Nash is here"She say
"Wat the hell.Do they ask for me?Or anything about me??"i say nervously
"No.They just ask who is Austin"She say.Then we straight eat our food after that we decided to go home.So Firah send us home.When we send one home we did our clique handshake.