Thank God !!!

Fortunately, I made it on time. I was 2 minutes late but thank God the professor was not here yet other wise I was gonna be late. Then professor Vikramjeet Singhania walked it and we all stood up to say good morning. He took role and we all answered. After college was over I began to walk home. I needed to get home in time because I had to call mom. As I was going by I saw a lady who was having a asthma attack across the street. I quickly crossed the road and went to that lady before it was too late. When I got up to her I asked her where her asthma pump was and she pointed twords a white car. I quickly ran to the car and got her asthma pump. She couldn't breath properly. I tried to give her the pump but then I discovered the pump was empty. The lady began to panicked even more but I remembered that I had a asthma pump in my bag because we had to do a project with it in class. So I quickly pulled it out and gave it to the lady so she could inhale it. After that lady inhaled it she was dizzy so I took her to the car and helped her sit there. After a few minutes she fealt a little better and said," Sweety if it wasn't for you then I would have been dead by now." I replied Aunty as long as I was there I could not have let anything happen to you." Thank lady asked me what my name was and I said," My name is Pooja Kapoor." The lady thanked me and said that she was Suhasini Raichand. Then she said that they were having a small birthday party for her some Aditya Raichand and that I had to come. I said," No Aunty how can I come." But she was not ready to listen to me and she then said that I had to come and I had no other choice and that she would send a car to pick me up sharp are 7:00 o'clock PM. Then she had left me with no other choice but to say yes, so I agreed and said I would be there.