◦1

MIA WAS ENJOYING her peaceful sleep when she heard moaning and groaning. she opened her eyes then looked at her alarm clock. it said 3:47 am.

fuck, why am i awake on this ungodly hour

she thought as she tried to go back to sleep but she just can't. the groaning, coughs, and sneezes were too loud. the walls in her place are like paper thin.

you can basically hear everything that the people in the apartment are doing. she once again closed her eyes, trying to go back to sleep. just then, a loud achoo echoed through her apartment which made her jump up in surprise and almost have a heart attack. she stood up, clearly annoyed, and decided to make park jimin, her annoying sick neighbor who is stubborn enough not to go to the doctors to get a check-up, his remedy.

yes, he is the one whose been disturbing her sleep for the past few days. he's been sick lately and very noisy, which doesn't work for mia because she has work and she cannot get any sleep with him always this loud. she took out some medicine from the cabinet and made soup. she put the soup in a bowl tupperware and got out of my apartment to go to his. she knocked on his door, only to be greeted by a zombie-looking jimin.

" what the fuck-- achoo! --do you want? "he said bitterly as he sneezes midway through his sentence. mia huff's as she pushes past him and inside the room.

" what hell are-- achoo! --you doing here? " he weakly said, then took a seat. she continued to ignore him as she puts the soup down. she get's a bowl and put the soup in the bowl. she takes a glass of water and then opened the medicine. she places the soup infront of him, as well as the water and medicine. he looked at her before sniffing the soup which made mia snicker at his stupidity.

" you have a blocked nose, idiot. you can't smell that. anyways, eat the soup and drink the medicine " mia commanded him as she yawned after. jimin did what he was told while mia is watching. after eating, jimin stared at mia and her choice of clothing.

" why are you in pajamas? "

" because you woke me up from my fucking sleep, asshole "