14

I looked at the two of them. There was no denying the resemblance between them.

"How?"

I looked at Alice, as she looked at her sister. Cynthia was in shock, and didn't know what to say. She looked at me and back at Alice.

"I could ask you the same thing. I was told that you died when you were 19. I always believed you."

"I was changed when I was 19, what happened to you?"

"I was attacked a few years after that. I met the others and we've been together ever since. What about you though?"

Alice looked at me, but I didn't say anything. She needed to be the one to explain this and I wasn't going to interfere.

She explained everything about finding the Cullens and told her about me. Cynthia seemed surprised, but didn't say anything about that. Alice invited her back to meet everyone, and she accepted. I didn't think she'd want me to come with her, but she shook her head and dragged me along. I laughed, as I followed her. Cynthia laughed, and just followed us.

We reached the house, and everyone was surprised to see Cynthia. she was introduced to everyone and had to tell everyone what had happened to her. Bret was out with Angela.

"Do you know who attacked you?"

Cynthia looked at everyone, before she answered.

"Her name was Victoria. I was out late and she found me. It was three years after I was told that you ........................"

She looked at Alice as she spoke. I was next to Alice on the couch.

"I found out about you, but I never thought I'd ever see you again."

A little while later, Cynthia had to leave. she had to get back to the others. She told us about Trent, she loved him and wanted Alice to meet him. She talked to me for a little while, and asked me about how Alice and started dating along with how I found out. Alice watched me as I spoke. Cynthia looked at her, when I finished telling her everything.

"I always believed you. Do you still-"

"Yes. I didn't see you coming though."

Cynthia left, and Alice brought me home. My dad was there, so I talked to him and went upstairs. Alice was waiting for me. I sat on my bed, pulling her onto my lap.

"I cant believe it! I thought I'd never see her again!"

I kissed her shoulder, and looked up at her.

"I know. You to look so alike, it's amazing."

That made her smile.

"She likes you."

I blushed, looking away.

"I'm just glad you found her, pixie."

I got changed, and Alice went home, promising that she'd see me the next day.

Angela's POV

Bret and I went back to my house after school. My brothers were at a friends for a sleepover, so they wouldn't bother us. My parents were home, and wanted to meet Bret. I was nervous, but Bret didn't mind and they eventually left us alone. We went up to my room, and threw our bags in the corner. I sat on my bad, and Bret sat next to me.

"I was talking to Bella and she said something about sunlight?"

Bret laughed, and looked at me.

"Yeah, when it's nice out, I'll show you. I know Alice already told her everything. I will to, I just want to take things slowly. Is that OK?"

I nodded, and grabbed her hand.

"I know, and I do to. Can I ask you something?"

I sat back, and Bret moved, leaning against me. I kissed the top of her head, looking down at her.

"I was wondering about your past."

I didn't want to ask about something that would upset her.

"I don't mind talking about it, Angela. You don't need to be so nervous."

She made me look at her, and kissed me.

"I was born in 1892. I had one brother. When I was 18, my family was attacked and killed. I survived and changed. I found the Cullens eventually. I was the last one to join. I don't know who attacked me, I was never able to find out."

I just looked at her, thinking about all she had gone through.

"Bret.........."

"Ssh, it's OK."

She wrapped her arms around me, and I cuddled into her side. She kissed the top of my head, holding me. I looked up at her, and had an idea.

"Hey, what colour were your eyes?"

Angela laughed, kissing me.

"My eyes were green, a bit darker than yours."

I had light green eyes, and that made me smile.

"So, how long before Alice flattens Jessica?"

That made me laugh, and I kissed her shoulder.

"Not long, if she keeps going the way she is."

"Yeah. I know you heard her threaten Jessica, you know."

I blushed, not looking at her.

"Relax, she was just making sure that Jessica knew not to say anything she shouldn't. Well, she shouldn't say anything at all. Everyone's different, there's nothing wrong with that. But, if she says anything again, everyone will know who found out. I heard what she said, and figured out that it was Jessica that found out."

"It was Jessica. Ask Bella about it, and she'll tell you. That's why she didn't want to get to close to Alice. She likes her, she really does. She was afraid of the reaction she would get, when Alice found out. She pushed me to ask you out to, which I'm glad she did."

We spent a little while talking, before Bret had to leave. She said she'd see me the next day, said goodbye to my parents and left.