I fucking got kissed by Human

Start from the beginning

"M not afraid of any human". She snapped shut the pocket mirror and dabbed her ruby lips. Gina picked up her bag blowing us a kiss and left for the school. Gina was a rebel often running into human males. I've always wondered why they didn't kidnap her. But even humans are scared of pervert Gina. Mother scolded Elle who was stuffing the food to her voodoo doll. I finished up and carried the dirty plates to sink and washed them quickly before leaving. After done with them, I returned to the hall and I found my aunt and mother whispering to each other.

Aunt Roselle caught me standing there and got up from her seat. She grabbed my hand and placed a little machine on my hand.
"What is it Aunt?" I asked her examining the gadget.
"It's jammer." She replied.
"It will keep humans away since they can't live without internet".
 Oh right I remembered, internet was first oxygen to them. Our professor D once told us how humans died within seconds when facebook was off for one day. I didn't want to break the heart of my lovely vampire aunt, so I kept the gadget giving a quick peck to her cheek.
I snapped the strap of my satchel over my shoulder and left the house. I prefered walking to school by steep path in woods. It was safe though. It was dark but we vampires are gifted with sharp vision and depth perception in darkness. So night is pretty bright for us. I followed the stony path between the reeds and long blades of grass in the woods. The black trunks of trees stood without leaves on them and were being clouded by misty fog of winters. I remember when I was younger, Me, Gina, Alec and other friends used to come here and play. Gina would climb the trees and grab the bats hanging down from boughs and jingle them in front of our faces by their wings. Alec and I could never understand her fascination with bats. She even domesticated them feeding them spiders . When Aunt Roselle found out, the whole house turned upside down with her yells and lecture. It turned out Uncle James was partner in crime too. I laughed at the memory.The cold night freshened me up and filled my lungs with its asphaltic air of wet stony paved path.

15 minutes of walk led me to the black stoned school building that stood marvelously against the dramatic thunder in the background. I sighed shaking head over our Principal. The classic Italian mixed with genes of England was melodrama. He must be the one who asked for extra supply of electricity. I entered the building and saw everyone, no, not eating each other mouths. We vampires have some sense of decency unlike you humans pardon my rudeness. So as I was saying...

"Jared!", Anita smacked my head upside down and laughed at me. I glared up at her rubbing back of my head.

Meet Anita; the vampire who got harassed by humans boys when she walked down in mini skirt. But that wasn't the case, the boys ended up naked and had nothing on to walk back to their mommies.

" Drop it girl", I huffed squeezing past the students knowing Anita was following me. The girl had thigh length black luscious hair with front Chinese bang and two locks framing her heart shaped face.
"Beating you is fun"! She squealed throwing an arm around me that choked me. The girl had strength of hundred horses. Just when I was going to retort back,  a hand made contact with my rear that burnt my ass cheek with its after sting.

"Yo man!" I turned to face brunette in his black button up, two buttons were down revealing his abs. Typical him.

Kevan was juxtaposition of his name meaning ;"Gentle child". He was anything but gentle. You have already seen him spanking me. Even his toned muscles screamed danger that was quite opposite for human females who had tried to rape him down. No joke intended.

"Show some modesty dude!" I spared him a death glare but he had a habit of brushing off everything I tell him.
"Be man up!" Kevan pulled my cheek nearly tearing off the cheek muscle.
"Last time I checked I had same thing like you between my legs".
Both Kevan and Anita made a poker face on my comment. Kevan cleared his throat then spoke;

"I got attacked by a human boy on my neck".

"What??!!!" I freaked out.

"I told him I was a boy but he said that's why".

Anita blew a low whistle at the revelation
"Sweet blood", I muttered under my breath. First females now boys are after him.

"And he bit me", Kevan told with tinge of blush dusting his chiseled face.

"That's...hickey" Anita laughed thumping back of Kevan's back with fist that knocked the breath out of him.
"Ani! et quaedam misericordiae" ( have some mercy)

 We reached our destined class of Evolution of Vampirism and settled down. Mr. Hahn, a species of modernized Einstein and less classical Frankenstein entered our class. His white hair stood at the sides as if he got electrocuted.

"Page 47" ,he spoke copying Severus Snape voice. Mr. Hahn have a thing for professor Snape and one could never knew why.

  The professor told us how vampires evolved from Draculas who were once bats. I never knew We also had a Huxley like humans one.

 The working hours soon passed by and our school needed with tons of homework. I bid everyone bye and began walking towards my house. The hooting of owl with sweet cry of nightingale in the heart of woods shattered the silence of past midnight. I stopped dead in my tracks when I smelt scent of blood and from its fragrance, I could tell it's human. Someone had been following me from school. I hurried my steps on way back to my home but the thing aka human stalking me paced up to catch up to me. Could it be a vampire hunter?  A hand on my shoulder turned me around. I was about to land a blow on my attacker but that was cut short when I was pinned to the nearest tree with pair of lips smashed roughly against my own. My eyes blown wide in shock given hot burning mouth searing mine crippled my mind to contemplate the situation. I pushed the assaulter back whose face was half covered by a hood. The delicate figure and curves behind tight clothes indicated she was a girl especially her lips and chin.

I snarled at her baring my fangs but a flash of white blinded my eyes as she clicked her camera snapping my photo.
"What the hell", I shouted lurching forward at her ready to snap her neck but she ducked aside.
"Head back to home it isn't safe here", she stuffed her hands inside her pocket and walked away in opposite direction. What the heck did happen? First my first kiss - hey I'm an innocent good boy-got stolen by a fucking human. She took my photo and told me "be safe". I should have chased after her and made her disappear her but I didn't. And that's the mistake I made that ruined my peaceful life.