meeting of all meetings

As they rode into town Addison became more nervous. " You will be okay. I just want you to be happy.Remeber that." Addison nodded and they parked next to some of the bikes that were parked in front of Watson's Sea Bar. "Let's do this." Addison as they got out and headed into the bar. "She's right over there." Gabriel said pointing toward a female with blond hair in a biker type outfit.

"Gabe and Addison it's nice to finally meet you Addison. Follow me." She said heading toward the back of the bar. Addison and Gabe followed and sat at a back table. "So..." Addison said. "Call me Maria." The cupid smiled. "Maria...What can you tell me about soul mates between different supernatural creatures. Addison explained. "Well everyone has their own aura like Gabe here his is gold with cotton candy pink in it." Maria said and Gabe popped cotton candy out of no where. " You have little purple with red and blue."

"So we have colorful aruas so..." Addison proclaimed. "I'm trying to say that yours match's the king of hell. Meaning you are soulmates." Maria explained. Addison started to feel light headed. "I think I need to lay down." Addison complained. Gabriel put his arm around her and she put her head on his shoulder. "It's weird that I just met him and I'm suppose to love him. God damn it," Addison said as Gabriel gave her a look. "Sorry Gabe."

"It's okay." Gabriel smiled. "Well I have to go back to work. I still have a real job.Its a pleasure to meet a nephilim goodbye and Gabe, are we still on for next week?" Maria asked. "Yeah." Gabriel replied. Maria left and they just sat there. "Do you need a drink?" Gabriel asked. "Make it 20 shots of bourbon." Addison mumbled getting up so Gabriel could get the drinks. She sat down and sighed. If her mom was alive. Her mom would probably smack her upside the head and then hug her.

"Hey cute thing. Wha you doing n this place?" The drunk man said coming up to her. She ignored the idiot and hoped that Gabriel would hurry up. "HEY! I'm talking to you bitch!" The drunk guy yelled getting into her personal space. "Hello, I advise you to leave my friend alone." A man said to the drunk man. The drunk man turned around and Addison saw Crowley.

Crowley had came to the bar to find answers to his problem and when he was told to head to the back he saw her. Addison was sitting in a booth with a drunk human and she had looked irritated to Crowley. 'Why isn't she killing the man?' he thought as he walked over to the two. " Who says?" the man slurred. Next thing Addison knew Crowley threw him across the room. " Says me now leave before I do something drastic." Crowley smiled.