Death in the vampire family

The next day Addison packed all her stuff and they left the hotel room. "I'll go pay." Crowley said. Addison nodded and snapped her fingers making her Impala to appear. "Are you sure your not related to the winchesters?" Crowley asked as he saw the impala. "Shut up and get in. If you destroy my car. You will pay me." She explained as she got in on the driver side. "Okay. Let's just get this over with." Crowley sighed. Addison started the car and they headed to the farm.

"So." Crowley said looking over towards her. "So,what?" She smiled. " Would you want to work with me after this?" He asked. "Sorry Crowley but, if its not winchester related I won't do it." Addison explained. Crowley sighed and looked out the window. "We'll be there in 2 but, I'm parking a little ways. Don't want them to run ya know." She proclaimed. Crowley nodded.

As they continued to drive Addison saw a open field by the road and a little ways away was the farm. " We're here." Addison simply said pulling over, getting out of the car and going to the trunk. " What are you doing?" Crowley asked her. "Getting stuff that I need." She proclaimed opening a secret hatch in her trunk and grabbing her hybrid knife and 5 fat-blood syringes. "Wow." He said. Addison nodded and locked up her impala.

"Give me your arm." Crowley said gesturing to his out stretched arm. Addison grabbed his arm and they appeared at the farm house front door. "Damn it! I hate when people do that even when. I do it too." Addison mumbled as crowley knocked on the door. The door opened and a vampire was on the other side. "Luke will see you now. Addison please disarm now or we will attack you." The vampire said. Addison looked at Crowley seeing if he wanted her to. He nodded and all her stuff disappeared to her impala.

As they followed the vampire, Addison looked around. Angel,werewolf, and even human avoiding symbols lined the walls. "This way." The vampire said as he walked to a big room that looked to be a living room. "Take a seat while I go fetch Luke." He said. Addison sat on a love seat and crowley stood by a fireplace as the vampire left. "It's actually nice here if there wasn't the smell of blood when you walk in." She smiled picking a pillow up and hugging it to her chest. The only only response she got was a 'hmmm' from the other demon in the room but, he thought the same thing.

They waited a another minute and the person they were waiting for came in. "Hello Crowley," he smiled to the demon and then turned to Addison. "And hello Addison I've heard alot about you." Addison smiled, " Thanks I guess." Luke sat down and said, "I'm sorry I couldn't meet with you before Crowley but, my daughter had died recently and we had to have the funeral."

"Well I'm sorry and you should of sent word that you would not make it!" Crowley practically yelled. "Crowley shut up!" Addison said. Crowley glared at Addison and sighed, "sorry its been a long day. Okay so the information and the first blade?"

"Oh yes Ill tell you what you want." Luke smiled as him and Crowley started talking about the first blade to kill Abaddon. After about 15 minutes, a vampire minion brought in coffee for her. "Thank you." She said taking the mug making sure there wasn't anything in it to poison her. "...and that's all I know." She heard Luke say as she drank her coffee in big gulps. "Okay well thanks. We should be going come on Addison." Crowley said getting up and leaving the house.

Addison finished her coffee. "Thank you for having us bye. " She said to Luke as she ran after crowley. "So what now do you need anything else?" She asked after they got to her impala. "Actually no. Not anymore. You are free to go." Crowley sighed. Addison smiled a little and stuck her hand out to him. "It was great working with you crowley. If you need anything call me or the winchesters." She said. Crowley shook her hand. "Goodbye bluejay." He proclaimed as she got into the impala. "Bye Crow." Addison said. She started the car and drove off. Crowley watched her as she disappeared over the hill. He had to get back to hell. Crowley had a lot of research to do on what just happened.

I DID IT YES!!!!! I'm so happy I got this done next chapter Addison is home and Benny Charlie meg and our favorite angels are visiting ( Gabe, cas, Balthazar,)

<3 fredxvenessa
PS does anyone want a Lucifer and Balthazar stories??!