Running on the beach at night

Samantha "Sam" Smith grew in a small town in Martha's Vineyard, called Oak Bluff. Sam never drew out side the lines, and was very quiet and shy compared to her best friend Izzy Bradford, that was outgoing. She wants a change before she leaves for Princeton University in the Fall to pursue her dreams. Sam has always wanted to be a Romance novelist. Though, she has very little expericense in romance. Finally, the day of her highschool graduation approaches and Izzy's older brother is back in town after two long years of being gone to Princeton University as well. He has changed significantly over the years, for the better. He definatly wasnt the old Danny that used to call Samantha four-eyes in grade school. She cant keep her eyes off of him. Danny cant keep his eyes off of the beautiful Samantha Smith either though. Everyone knows that he is off limits to all of Izzy's friends. Partying with him the night of Graduation only makes her situation worse though. Samantha realizes quick that everything can turn upside down in a matter of minutes when she makes one wrong mistake with the Daniel Bradford. Will Samantha be able to stay away from the bad boy, Dan? Or... Will mysterious,Grant Sullivan, one of the youngest New York Times bestselling artists, be able to turn her head away from him? Only time will tell. Running on the beach at night will be the only escape from her stressful Summer ahead.

Status: Completed

Author: amichell11231