gavino series

Help I'm married to a mafia boss

-- Michaelangelo Gavino

Gabriella isn't afraid of speaking her mind, even when her opponent is a well-known mafia boss. Getting herself into a deal she cannot back out off she marries his son and start her happily married life, yet everything seems to go wrong as the secrets keep piling up with the day.

Status: Complete

The Mobster I Love

-- Rodolfo Gavino

Bella wasn’t aware that the man she had an affair with was an infamous business man, Rodolfo Gavino. She left him without a word which he can’t accept. Women don’t leave him, he leaves them. When he finds her he’ll make sure she knows this as well. She wants to hate him but how can she when he is the most attractive man she had ever seen.

Status: Complete

Stripped Of Emotions

-- Gabriel Gavino

Ava witnessed a murder in the nightclub where she pole dances. She ran away but not unnoticed. The handsome killer locked eyes with her and she couldn’t help but to think that he had the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen. Intense green orbs that could see right through her. She got away but doesn’t have time to breath because the killer is tracking her. Will she be able to survive?

Status: Complete

His Secretary To Be 

-- Luciano Gavino

Furious about her new boss not showing up at her job interview, Cassidy takes matters in her own hands. She meets Luciano Gavino in his own office but somehow leaves the office as his fake girlfriend. Will their newly formed relationship work or will it all crash and burn? Staus: Complete Runaway bride To save the woman he cares about from his family, Daniele Gavino marries Lena Costos. They both share the same past, blaming each other’s family for what happened to them. Can they overcome their hatred to save their marriage?

Status: Complete

Runaway Bride

        -- Daniele Gavino

To save the woman he cares about from his family, Daniele Gavino marries Lena Costos. They both share the same past, blaming each other’s family for what happened to them. Can they overcome their hatred to save their marriage?

Status: Complete

Autthor: Fiiaa__