Trapped 2

Jordan POV -

It's been 2 years since I've seen them, they're a bigger band now, I'm 16 now, i don't think they'll remember me, I'm going to one of they're concerts tonight, it's not like i want to go, my sister is making me, she's only 14, i was obsessed about them at that age too, but i moved on in life.

"Mom, why is she making me go? You think i want to go with her to this stupid band they're playing?" I was annoyed and angry.

"Listen bitch, if she wants to go then she'll go, you're going to be taking her or your going to be dealing with me later on, got it?" My mother snapped at me, But I was used to it. I'm always use to now.

Ever since dad died mom hasn't been herself lately, dad died in a car accident, we don't really know if its true or not, I'm hope one day we'll cross paths again.

"Yes mother, ugh, you're ruining my life! You stupid bitch!" I snapped right back though.

"Excuse me, young lady? Is that how your supposed to talk to your mother like that? That's it, when you get home your getting it, even with someone standing right there,"

To be honest I did not like that feeling, But sometimes my mom can be a stupid bitch, And no I won't take it back. Want to know why? She's ruined my life ever since the day I came back, And sometimes I wish management never said anything, Before my dad died I would call her with the boys and say I'm fine.

She was all perfect, but she said funny business, I said okay and I laughed because it was funny, and now I regret it all. I sometimes wish i could write my dad and say how I'm doing, i always thought if put it on his grave site, but my mother would usually rip it up and throw it away, I miss my dad bossing me around instead of my mother calling me a slut and whore, my mom never let's me hang around boys anymore because of the problems he thinks i have, I've never touched a boy, and i make sure they don't touch me back, so how am i any of those words?

"Are you ready to go yet, Ashley?"

"Just a second, I'll be done soon,"

Did I never tell you that my sisters name is Ashley? I miss the old her as well, when i was hanging around the boys she called them gay on the phone because she was up north with dad for the 3 months. Dad was trying to get away from mom because of the problems they had in the past, but when dad died my mom was shocked, so she takes all the angrier out on me now a days. I don't understand why, i mean you seen the way she replied to me, right? It's like she's my bully, she feeds on what I reply with back to her.

"ASHLEY MARIE LYNN FUCKING LETS GO NOW!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT JORDAN SHUT THE HELL UP SHE CAN GET DONE WHENEVER SHE WANTS SHE DOESN'T NEED YOUR ASS TO TELL HER WHAT TO DO YOU STUPID SLUT! NOW SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO OUTSIDE AND WAIT FOR HER!"

See what i mean? It's like she doesn't care about me anymore, as i recall the boys she thinks that are bad that i hung out with is the same boys that your daughter is going to meet and hangout with.

"EXCUSE ME YOUNG LADY? WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?!?!"

Oh fuck, did i just say that out loud? shit. shit. shit.

"OKAY I'M READY TO LEAVE NOW,"

"Okay, sweetie have a good time, and as for you slut you better have my princess home by 12, or your getting it worse,"

"You're princess? Fuck, i fucking really hate you right now," I walked out the door proud and worthy.

"BITCH SHUT UP!"

"Are you going to thank me for taking you out here tonight?"

"Haha what? no,"

"Okay, do you want me to fucking turn this car around right now then? Because i will if i have too,"

"You think I give a fuck? I'm meeting 5 Seconds Of Summer, you stupid bitch shut up,"

"Okay, we'll shut up, and to be honest, you're a stubborn bitch,"