Chapter 11: Shizuo

~{Y/N's P.O.V}~

I jogged over to Shizuo's place, which I was thankful I actually remembered the directions for.

I didn't know if it was just my imagination, me being paranoid, or someone actually stalking me.

If so, then who? And why would they change the time on all of the clocks in my apartment? What purpose did that serve?

So many questions flooded my mind as I ran, not wanting to draw too much attention to myself but wanting someone to help me at the same time.

The reason I was running to Shizuo's house was because I didn't want to go to Izaya. If I did do that, it would've invalidated everything I had said to him yesterday.
And it's not like I knew where he lived, either.

Eventually, I got to Shizuo's place. I knocked on the door, trying not to seem too frantic about it, but it didn't work.
When Shizuo opened the door, I leaped into his arms and nuzzled my face into his shoulder.

"H-Huh? {Y/N}, what's wrong? Shinra told me about what happened to you. Did another strange thing happen in your apartment to creep you out this much?" He closed the door, and brought me into his living room, where he sat me down on the couch. "I'll go and make you some coffee to get you warmed up, since you're pretty cold." He told me.

He then placed his hands on my forehead and cheeks, proving just how much my body temperature had dropped.

"Then once you've calmed down, you can explain to me what happened. Okay?"

I shakily nodded, before he then kissed my forehead and went off to make a fresh hot cup of coffee for me.

I cradled myself until Shizuo brought me back some coffee, which I cupped tightly in my hands as I brought it to my lips and took a sip of it.

"Thank you...Shizuo..." I managed to say as he sat down next to me and cuddled me.

I warmed up a bit after that, and eventually I calmed down enough to form a sentence without stuttering.

I placed the half-empty cup on the table, and turned to Shizuo.

"Okay, Shizuo. I'll explain what happened to me back at my apartment." I said to him in a soft and overly calm tone.

He nodded, and have me some space to move. I could tell he was reluctant, though.

With a sigh, I then began to explain what had happened, starting from waking up at the wrong time, to having to change the clocks back to the time they should have been, then all the way to feeling like I was being stalked or something, and to finally coming here.

He listened the whole way through, even so much as nodding when I told him that I didn't want to go to Izaya's place first because of what happened yesterday, and that I would get his opinion on it first.

"So, what do you think about it?" I asked, looking him in the eyes. "I mean, I said I wouldn't go to Izaya if I was in trouble or anything, but now, what if he can actually help me find out what happened?"

He looked up at the ceiling, then back down at the TV, and finally back at me.

"You said you had told him that he wouldn't be the first one you'd go to, right? Well, now that you've come to me about it, how about you go and see what Izaya can do to help you? I'll even go with you."

My eyes widened. Why hadn't I thought of that before?

I briefly closed my eyes, before opening them again and smiling.

"I didn't think of that. You're so smart, Shizuo."

I laid my head under his chin, closing my eyes yet again as I rested my head on his collarbone.

'I'll stay here like this for a bit, since I don't feel like going to Izaya's place just yet. Maybe later.'

Procrastination? Probably.
Pure laziness? Also a possibility.

I'm sorry for the long wait, and I'm even more sorry for the short chapter.

But I just wanted to update it before any more people had to ask me to do it.
Seriously, I should've had it done sooner. Again, sorry for that.

Anyway, I would just like to say something.
I know my procrastination habits are absolutely terrible, but you don't need to ask me to update the story. Or any story. Because you know I will update this story until the final chapter. Whenever that will be.

You don't need a second confirmation to know that.

Just wanted to clear that up first, because I have something else to say.

Give me your opinions AND suggestions for the story.

Seriously, you don't know how many times I wish for people to give me their opinions about the story instead of asking me to update.
Especially on the suggestions part. We definitely need more of those.
You may be one of those people who gives me an opinion on the chapter, but don't you have any suggestions on what I should do or how I could make the story better?

Opinions are good too. I just wish people would tell me what they like and what they don't like about my story so I know what people want.

I'm one of those people who wants to make people happy and doesn't wanna offend anyone accidentally or something like that.

I can't stress how much I feel like I'm gonna offend SOMEONE. Even if it's just one or two people.

Anyway, I just wanted to rant about that. Nothing personal to any of you, I promise. Just wanted to get that off my chest.

Anywho, I hope you liked this chapter.